The Purge Event (QBcore)

Script that will add the purge event to your server :fire:

• The script is structured at a high level of detail

• There is a configuration option for everything ! :mechanic:

• Based on QBcore framework

• Version 1.7.0

:love_you_gesture: What can i do:

• Change the environment :rainbow: (weather, city lights, server time, etc)

• Automated scheduling to start the event :clock1: ( infinite times )

• Emergency Broadcast System :loudspeaker: ( Inspired by the movie )

• ‘Chaos’ Mode, to control all Ai peds in the server :100: (give weapon, attack players, etc)

• Life Support Stations :desert_island: ( Safe Zones and NPCs to help in the battle )

• Spawn 3 new types of enemy peds :man_with_gua_pi_mao: :person_with_crown: :woman_pilot:

• Spawn animal enemy peds :fox_face:

• Spawn Supply and Ammo boxes :briefcase:

• Need Item :hocho: to purge or loot

• Mini-game when opening boxes or purging peds :triangular_ruler:

• Revive dead players :skull_and_crossbones: when the event active

• Remove weapons from all players (when purge event ends / client side crash) :no_entry_sign: :gun:

• Cooldowns :hourglass_flowing_sand:

• Multiple spawn location🏰

• Option to spawn NPCs around connected players

• Random Reward item :tada:

• Random Reward amount :confetti_ball:

• NPCs and boxes will be cleared :anger: when the event ends

• Custom UI to control event functions in game :eye:

• Commands to control event functions in game :memo:

• Option to change script language :flag_us:

• Option to change dependencies, such as: inventory, weather, notifications, hospital :lock_with_ink_pen:

• Discord logs :inbox_tray: for everything

PREVIEW

BUY FROM TEBEX

Get ull-essential Script Here

Code is accessible No
Subscription-based No
Lines (approximately) 7,000
Requirements ull-essential, qb-core, qb-target
Support Yes
this asset use the official Asset Escrow system
6 Likes

resmon?

If only this was released a few weeks ago ahhhh nice work tho. I dont think anyone has one made for QBCore already unless im tripping so this will slap hard. Ima get it soon :smiley:

I searched all over the internet to make an event on my server on Halloween but I couldn’t find such a script for QBcore
So now we have one…

Here you go, purge resource usage while idle and while in use…

1 Like

Hey can i set it up so 5 minutes before a server restart it starts up ?
Or will i need to do it manually ?

Good question,
this is the main thing I plan to use in the script on my server, and we are already working on this function
At the moment there is still no option to set a time for automatic scheduling, but it will come in the next update, of course I will update as soon as it is possible

Update:

The function is complete and waiting for next version release

A new version V1.1.0 has been released

All your requests have been added :wink: including:

• Automatic start event by IRL time :alarm_clock:
  • Delete :anger: all NPCs and boxes at the end of the event
  • Full changelog on the README file

A new version V1.2.0 has been released

Added more functions :memo: including:

• Spawn animal enemies :fox_face:
  • Log everything to discord :inbox_tray:
  • Full changelog on the README file

Version 1.3.0 is here :wave:

An important update :exclamation: with many changes

• Events are now running on the server side
  • All UI problems has been fixed
  • Changed the interaction method to PolyZone
  • Added option to spawn NPCs around connected player
  • Added alert GIF to the news interface
  • Added more details to the Discord logs
  • Changes to commands

Find the full change log on README file :memo:

I made a post on your discord but appears it was deleted, you don’t have a chat channel so it’s difficult to talk about your scripts. Is there an update coming to sync all players? I would like to use it again for our next event but it not being synced across players makes it weird.

A new version of Purge Event - 1.4.0 :hocho:

• Refined config, peds, and supply settings, including a new structure for configs to ensure increased stability and reliability

• Resolved issues with player reconnection, enabling new players or those who have crashed and reconnected to interact with supply and ammo boxes

• Implemented option to freeze supply box in position after spawning to prevent the box from moving unintentionally

• Fixed hours and minutes format to display as 2 digits

• Enhanced auto-start functionality with an option for unlimited restarts based on the user’s time zone

• Introduced public ‘function.lua’ file, allowing modification of supported scripts for notifications, inventory, and weather

• Added ‘locales’ folder to provide language support for the script; English (en) and Hebrew (he) languages included

Enjoy the purge :drop_of_blood:

Purge Event - 1.4.1 :crazy_face:

There is a new update, here are some of the new functions

• Fixed peds spawning after the event ended
• Added Settings UI to control event in-game
• Added Mini-game when unlocking boxes and purging peds
• Added distance limit to peds and supply blips
• Added option to revive dead players + fx + send player to sky with parachute

Enjoy the Purge :drop_of_blood:

:loudspeaker: Update Alert: Purge Event Script 1.5.0 is here! :rocket:

:new: Experience Unleashed Chaos! :boom::fire:
Prepare for an intense and thrilling experience with our new Chaos Mode! Dive into the chaos and unpredictability of the Purge Event as the city becomes a battleground. Test your survival skills to the max! :bomb::skull:

:wrench: Automatic Weapon Removal: No Mercy! :no_entry_sign::gun:
Introducing our enhanced automatic weapon removal feature! Player weapons will now be automatically removed when the event ends or when the client script stops due to crashes, exits, server restarts, and more. This ensures a fair and seamless gameplay experience, where survival is key!

:hammer_and_wrench: More Fixes and Enhancements (full change log on our discord)

:sparkles: Save Big with Our Exclusive Discount! :sparkles:
Unleash the chaos with our Purge Event Script at an incredible 20% off! Simply use the code “CHAOS20” at checkout before [20/06/2023] and enjoy the discounted price! :tada:

Hurry, this offer won’t last forever! Take advantage of the limited-time discount and elevate your GTA Roleplay experience. Embrace thrilling adventures, survive the Purge Event, and save big with our discounted script.

Happy purging! :drop_of_blood:

The time has come! :clock: The latest update to our ‘Purge Event’ script v1.5.1, featuring the Scoreboard function, is now operational. :crossed_swords:

Don’t forget, our special discount offer is still active until [20/06/2023] Get 20% off by using the code ‘CHAOS20’ at checkout. An excellent opportunity to make the most of the new features at a reduced price! :money_with_wings:

The ‘Scoreboard’ introduces:
:one: Kill Tracker: Your every victory on the battlefield is now counted! Each enemy you take down adds to your score! :military_medal:
:two: Death Tracker: Each setback is a stepping stone to improvement. Keep an eye on your falls and rise back stronger! :muscle:

Alongside ‘Scoreboard’, we’ve also implemented important fixes:
:arrows_counterclockwise: Revive Function: We’ve ironed out the issues, and it should now work as expected, getting you back in action promptly.
:package: Remove Function: This function has been updated. Now, it will scan and remove the selected item from your entire inventory, instead of 1 item only.

More enhancements are rolled out in this update! We can’t wait for you to experience these new additions!
Enjoy the Purge! :video_game::partying_face:

A New Update Has been Released :desert_island: v1.6.0

instead of writing about it, I made a short video highlighting the New Additions to the script
You can Watch it on YouTube

Enjoy The Purge :drop_of_blood:

Hey can you fix the discord link from your page i cant join. Trying to join because i need help due to the news and sound is not playing at all.

A new version (1.7.0) of the ⁠💘Purge Event script has just been released and you can already download it.

In preparation for Halloween, other small but important improvements and fixes were made.

Please note :lock_with_ink_pen: that in the new version, the ⁠’ull-essential’ dependency has been added , and it is already available for FREE download through our store.

1 Like

Just got the script, any chance for ox target compatibility?

Currently the script depends on qb-target.
In future updates, an option will be added to change the target script to a different script from qb-target.