The mouse cursor is not displayed when the NuiFocus is set

I’ve been experimenting a lot with FxDk lately because I wasn’t 100% sure if everything works, but I noticed a serious bug that makes Nui development very difficult. I have written a simple UI, which contains a few buttons, which should print a text in the console after pressing. However, when I set the NuiFocus I noticed that the mouse cursor can be used (i.e. the buttons can be triggered) but it is not displayed, nor are the results I want to output with console.log(val) (JS). Is this error only with me or a general problem in FxDk?

Afterwards I noticed that events like

if (data.code === 'Escape') {
   fetch("https://ContextMenu/closedrinks", {
        method: "post",
   });
}

,are not triggered. (On my normal server it worked before).
(I’m uing VueJs for this UI)

I’m having a similar issue I’m using this native

To enable the mouse, it’s working but the mouse cursor is invisible.

Yeah, I’ve the same problem, but if you have luck and hit a button it actually works. (The button function gets triggered, the mouse is still not showing

You’re probably mixing it with some other script.

If not; please send us your artifact version.

How can I find the artifacts version In FxDk?

No, on my localhost (not fxdk) Server it worked

I’m using a server instead of using fxdk and I think the issue happens because you’re hiding the body in html.

No, I’m never hiding the body. I use vuejs and to hide the tags I use v-if

This bug is just in fxkd (in my script, I can’t talk for everyone)

I tested it, and found out that the mousecursor doesn’t work because i made a mistake setting the NuiFocus, but that the mouse cursor in nui’s generally doesn’t work in fxdk.
Test: I downloaded a loading screen which uses a self-designed mouse cursor. During the first test, the self-made mouse cursor was displayed and I could use the buttons on the nui. But when I removed the design in the css, the mouse cursor was no longer visible, but you could still use the buttons on the ui.

No idea why some people are arguing about this being user error.

2 Likes

Can you confirm if this is only with fxdk

I tested my Nui script on my localhost server and when I set the NuiFocus, you could see the mouse cursor. When I tried the same script in fxdk, I could not see the mouse cursor. In both cases I could still use it.

This should be fixed by now!