The Most Advanced Fuel System [PAID]

Works great for me good communication too thank you !!!

1 Like

Thank you for the feedback!

Are you still manually contacting people who purchase? Just purchased and received no way to download.

Hello, currently I am still processing manually. I am working on a custom tool to process orders automatically, which will be available soon.
I processed your order, please check your email.

I got it, thank you so much. Is it possible to adjust the volume of the sound that plays when refueling?

1 Like

Youā€™re welcome.
Yes, to change the volume, please open /nui/index.html, add the following line between line 85 and 86:

sndFuelLoop.volume = 0.5;

And set the volume value from 0 (0%) to 1 (100%). For example, 0.5 is 50%.

Repeat the same thing at line 97/98

sndFuelEnd.volume = 0.5;

Awesome! Thank you!

1 Like

30% OFF USING COUPON CODE 30OFF
Valid for the first 3 customers that use it.
Expires March 11, 2021 5:00pm EST.

Hello I bought the script and still havenā€™t gotten the download email

1 Like

Hello, Iā€™m currently working on a tool to automatically process orders and create the package with a custom license, but at the moment Iā€™m still doing it manually and it may take up to 1 work day to process it. Iā€™m about to process yours right now.

waiting for that emailā€¦

Hello, did you check your spam folder?

1 Like

I got it thank you

1 Like

Announcement: I accidentally included the source code of the fuel script in all of the sold packages, and I didnā€™t realize for 3 weeks.
As a result, I decided to keep including it for future sales too.

TLDR
The script includes the source code.

Orders are now processed automatically by my server, thanks to Tebexā€™s webhooks feature, and a custom license for the buyer is generated for each order. You will receive an email containing a link to download the purchased resources.
This system is experimental.

Can i install it on 2 Servers? For Development and Productive?

Yes, you can.
But to use it in 2 production servers you need to purchase 2 licenses

1 Like

you should add support for fuel trucks in the future. It would be useful to use to refuel the aircraft.

1 Like

Will be done, thanks for the feedback!

Quick question for ya. Would you happen to know why this isnā€™t reporting fuel level properly for other vehicle HUDs? Iā€™ve tried two different HUDs now. Trew_Hud_UI and cd_carhud, both of which use ā€œGetVehicleFuelLevelā€ natives which is supposedly what this script uses yet neither are reporting a full tank when the default hud shows a full bar.