The Most Advanced Fuel System [PAID]

Fuel System and Gas Stations

Description

• Synced fuel level between all clients
  • Land and air vehicles support (boats support coming next version!)
  • Fuel bar HUD (can be disabled)
  • Full controller support
  • Gas station pump HUD
  • 40 gas stations
  • Supports ESX out of the box (contains script template to easily support any other framework/money system)
  • Lots of options to configure
  • External language file (allows you to easily translate it to other languages - English and Spanish are already included)

Notice: the product now includes the source code.
Future updates are free.

More at https://store.sasinosoft.com/

If you don’t receive an e-mail with the download link, please check your spam folder.

6 Likes

Thank you for including this disclaimer!

3 Likes

If you wanna make it more interesting for RP, then you need to make a fueler Job.
A lot of people wishing that, that would be a good reason to buy it.

1 Like

LOL assuming you did it in C# how a binary file would be obfuscatedÂż? and how do you expect they can modify the resource without the source code?

Just bought the script, but Got no place where to write what mail it should be send to?

1 Like

script is way too much money 10 at most i would say and it isnt “that advanced”

4 Likes

You can compile C# files into a .dll , and I assume that’s what the OP did. Let’s not highjack the topic by some unrelated tech talk, though :smiley:

i agree with this, beautiful script, bit too expensive for what is though

1 Like

yea i can agree its a nice consept but the most advance would be a prop gas pump nozzle going into the car

Does this come with the needed exports to work with vehicle HUDs and external scripts to set the fuel level in a vehicle?

Hello, thank you for your purchase, I will manually contact the people who purchased it.

Thanks for the suggestion, I will look into that for a future update.

The fuel level uses the GTA Natives:

GetVehicleFuelLevel
SetVehicleFuelLevel
1 Like

I do agree with the above, might be a bit pricey. I’d suggest $15 or $20 would be more of a fair price.

Definitely agree with the script generating a prop of a gas nozzle coming from a pump (It has been done in other private fuel systems, so it is definitely possible.)

It would also be nice to see the addition of fuel truck support (For aircraft specifically, someone could drive a fuel tanker out to the aircraft and refuel it from that, as well as keeping the predefined points to fuel from in case there isn’t someone on to actually drive the truck as well)

Is there a config option to make certain jobs exempt from paying such as police/fire? If not that would be nice to see as well.

Definitely a lot of potential in this system, and would definitely purchase if you end up integrating those things, and would be more comfortable paying the $25 price tag if all that was added. I’ll be following this thread to see the future updates!

Is that all you are doing to “sync” the fuel level to all clients?

1 Like

I know, probably I was very ironic with my subjective questions, a dll file can’t be obfuscated, because is a binary file (yeah, it’s just a clarification), but the BIG QUESTION should be… Why sell a resource that you can’t modify? It’s like they only sold you the cream on the cake, when you paid for a whole cake.

Cool script, looks like legacyfuel with a cleaner UI though. If you can incorporate a fuel station refill job id pay for it instantly :wink:

1 Like

Thanks for the suggestion guys! I will keep them in mind!

I won’t disclose how it works though.

That’s incorrect, a .NET library can be obfuscated.
By the way I removed the obfuscation because it broke the script, but still the source code is not included.

1 Like

Is it this script featured with sync saved fuel when the car store in garage?

I bought the script, but I never got the download email, what do I do?

1 Like

Hello, that feature has to be implemented in the garage script.

Hello, I am manually reviewing orders and giving download links. You will receive your link shortly.

@Dislaik is correct, how do you sell something we cant modify? you’re not giving as gold, there are fuel scripts out there for free. but anyways that’s just an opinion its your script you do the way you want of course.