GTA V version? 1.0.1604.1
Up to date? Yes
Legit or Pirate copy? Legit
Steam/CD/Social Club? Social Club
Windows version? Windows 10 Professional 64x Update May 2019
Did you try to delete caches.xml and try again? Yes
Error screenshot (if any) attached
System specifications AMD Ryzen 2700x, 32GB RAM, GTX 1080 8GB

Good afternoon, I’m designing a server for roleplay and farming, and after installing everything I see that there are no “locales” in my language (Spanish) and I started to translate it, but when I changed the ESX to Spanish, it shows me the bank money on screen , Is there any way to fix it?

Hello, this is a friendly reminder because this is your first time creating a topic (or it has been a while since your last topic) in this category.

Please note that most of the support is provided by the FiveM community on a voluntary basis. We ask you to be patient; there is no guarantee we have a solution to your problem(s). To avoid unnecessary/duplicate topics, please browse the forums before creating a topic.

To improve your chances of your issue(s) being solved, please provide as much information as possible about the issue(s) you are having. Also —whenever possible— please use the template given to you when creating a topic.

Thanks for keeping these forums tidy!
:mascot:

The error means a translation for that language is missing. (A locale file)
So unless you messed with the file and/or able to fix it by adding the proper translation I’d say avoid changing it from the default language.

this is most likely u have a like a master switch to put everything on Spanish, I did it myself within the 1st week of my server, but find out that many resources do not come with spanish translations, so, is better for you to start to make the files, and once u finish, then make the switch to spanish, otherwise just go one by one with the resources and change the ones that come in spanish and start to work in the ones who dont

simplemente tienes que crear un locale/es.lua (traducido) y luego agregarlo en resource.lua locale/es.lua (contactame si te quedan duda)

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.