The GoodLife RP - Custom Scripts - Active PD/EMS - Active Devs/Staff - Serious RP - Streamer Friendly - Custom Hair/Clothing - Custom MLOs - The Community you want to be a part of

Sheriff Joe Shmoe can’t wait to meet all of you!

1 Like

To the mooooooooooon! Check it out

Tons of opportunities for up-and-coming criminals here. Lots of potential for organized crime as well.

1 Like

Been having a lot of laughs and a lot of fun with all the new ppl . Hoping to meet more

1 Like

Bumpo! Come check us out, city is popping and growing every day

Dominic Toretto would love this server, because you don’t make friends here, you make family.

2 Likes

Looks like we have 2 new gangs in the city one of which is a Lost MC. I’m looking forward to some biker gang RP . Just in time for all the new bikes to Screenshot - f278f841248d403732fdc45a1c7a7793 - Gyazo

2 Likes

Bumping cause we’re awesome and clearly better then the next guys server, come check us out

Holy crap this place is expanding like no tomorrow!

1 Like

If you’re interested in medical roleplay or criminal and civil law roleplay, hop in the city. We wanna meet you, too :blush:

1 Like

Lots of egirls here

1 Like

Still growing and love seeing new faces, come check us out

We’re still actively seeking EMS AND POLICE . We really need some more EMS to make our hospital feel alive.

1 Like

Bump. New World Beta is almost over, where will you be where it ends!? Hopefully… On the Goodlife

1 Like

always coming back to the goodlife. its like a crack addiction…but better lol

2 Likes

The GL is where its at, it seems like each day something new is added! By far the best RP experience around.

2 Likes

Been around for a few weeks now…LOVE this place. Lost MC are the coolest around

2 Likes

I agree with this man, Lost MC > The other gangs. So come start a gang and mess them up !

Sold a lot of new cars last night to people, I’m looking forward to seeing them driving around the city

1 Like

Been seeing a lot of new faces in the server . We appreciate meeting you

1 Like