The GoodLife RP - Custom Scripts - Active PD/EMS - Active Devs/Staff - Serious RP - Streamer Friendly - Custom Hair/Clothing - Custom MLOs - The Community you want to be a part of

I joined this server when they merged with another. The merge didnt workout but I’m def staying here

2 Likes

Been home since day one.

1 Like

We’re always looking for new members for the community. We would love more people who want to RP as EMS and Police.

1 Like

Bumping cause we have quite the awesome community, and if you’re browsing for a server, you should definetly stop in and check it out!

bumping cause all fun interaction im having in the city

1 Like

One of the smoothest running cities I’ve ever been in. High FPS and a Active Development and staff team. The city has lots of cool things to explore.

2 Likes

Great Server!! Come join and hangout with us!

1 Like

Mmhmm, we have a very active and good PD so come out your metal to the test

very active community crims cop u name it

1 Like

I love this place, it’s bloody insane the amount of custom scripts on here.

1 Like

Great server y’all, i’ve been loving exploring and playing on here

1 Like

Great server go check it out! If you want great roleplay this is the place for you.

1 Like

Still looking for more EMS and Police. Also there has been more jobs added to the server for everyone . Personally I like hunting

1 Like

Bump! We’re still going strong, come check us out

1 Like

Bump! The event yesterday was so fucking good

1 Like

Great, responsive community! I cannot recommend this place enough!

1 Like

I love the way the economy in this city is set up. Straight out the gate, it’s not a struggle to earn some cash and get what you need. You won’t see crazy amounts of money flying around like in some cities. Everything is reasonable within the player-to-player trades, even with supply and demand. It’s satisfying and exciting to work your way up the ladder to bigger and better payoffs! Definitely worth a look if you’re shopping for a new city!

1 Like

There are alot of untapped gang areas to move into and alot of robbery’s that still havent been figured out . Come join us and see if you can figure them out.

1 Like

Come check us out, we just updated and added a lot of stuff :smiley:

Bump amazing new updates are out are amazing come see them

1 Like