The garage you want [PAID]

PMC-Garage

Preview video

Features

• Public garages (limit of 63 garages) with 5 different floors, 18 vehicles per floor.
  • No SQL file needed, you can configure some things of SQL at manifest file
  • Included vehicle lock system
  • Shared keys
  • Vehicle synchronization

Requirements

• You just only need mysql-async !
  • artifacts 3245 or higher

Download (50.00€ 40.00€ + FEES)

Tebex.io store

TO:DO List
  • Impound system
  • Share vehicle keys UI. You can share keys with command /sharekeys [id]

Don’t be a loser and support developers!

10 Likes

Don’t be a loser*

OT: Great script imo! Overpriced, but great

5 Likes

It took a lot of hours, but if it doesn’t get customers I will decrease the price

Sure thing! You do you, your product, your prices, just my opinion :slight_smile:

1 Like

€60 wow…

What’s better, one sale at that price point or 10 sales at €10?

3 Likes

PayPal fees… But you have 10% discount code :slight_smile: PMC10

1 Like

Price decreased to 40€, the 10% discount code is available PMC10.

1 Like

So the video looks good, I also like the way it is structured. But I have to say the price is 60 or 40 I find it too expensive. Why? So others sell too and it costs significantly less. If it is cheaper then I would buy it. But since it is a product that you can buy as often as you want, a lower price would be better. Because there is no limit

1 Like

Other garages that do more and regular priced cheaper. I’m all for a coder making a buck, but for 60 euro or even 40 euro (which will cost me more because I’m American)??? You say you put hours into it and that’s fine, but look at Cyberpunk 2077. Years in development and I can buy it for 60.00 USD which is cheaper than 60 euro for a tiny addon.

Some of you are just getting ridiculous with this stuff. The powers that be over at FiveM need to put a cap on what can be charged. We won’t see it happen because they make a percentage from it, but I still think they need to.

2 Likes

We’ll you cant get anything for free boomer… :rofl: :upside_down_face:

1 Like

Ye but the whole game is cheaper than an illegal modification’s resource :upside_down_face:

1 Like

Yes, the whole game is cheaper but your community will support your gamemode with donations, so you are getting more money than R* selling the game?

You are getting this out of context, if you want a dev to build you a website you will pay +200$ just for some hours of work because they use templates :confused: .
You will be paying for that because you know the website will get monetized. This resource is the same, you bought it for your community, and then they get fun and support you. Everyone wins.

1 Like

Guys, you are making comparisons between a work done by one person and a work done with an entire development team that works together and, by far, a lot of more resources and equipment that this guy.
I see this garage script a fantastic work with a lot of care for details and different situations that can happen on an RP server every day.

1 Like

So those big companies should charge more because they aren’t paying just one person for years of work. In a sense, you made my point for me. I’m not saying his script is bad, I wouldn’t know, never used it. My point is he is charging the same and before the discount even more (in US Dollars) than a game that took a team years to develop while making no money from the game itself. Essentially, this developer is saying that his few hours of work is worth the same amount.

Again, I am NOT saying anything bad about him, his abilities or his script. People are just getting sick of being over charged for products that just aren’t as good as others that are available for less. Even at 40 euro, I turned away and found another garage that was cheaper and offered me more functions that works perfectly.

Then, if there’s any better and cheaper script than this one, why are you trying to decrease the price of PiterMcFlebor’s work?

I think you don’t even believe yourself and you only want to get a good and unique garage script for a very low cost. If you really believe your words you have already bought the other script that is better.

Who are we to value anyone’s time? It’s a free market. If you think its expensive don’t buy it. Good work on the script!

1 Like

I don’t want to buy it. I’m pointing out it is far too expensive and you are likely to make more money through increased sales with a FAR lower price.

I’m well aware of how Tebex works. Payout to your bank, not Paypal if you are worried about their fees.

The idea behind is fine for people with HIGH END PCs but that streaming MiBs consumption is real high, the very last row in resmon.

That is with GTA vanilla cars, imagine if those cars were addons.

And another idea, in the sync video the teleporting is really ugly, not going to lie, you should work on that and make it so people can actually drive off with vehicles.

An idea is to add a decor on the player that first entered the garage and then make it so he becomes the entity owner of the vehicles so that way you don’t duplicate them on other clients.

You could take a look at what he’s done: [Release][OneSync] Enc0ded Persistent Vehicles

Other than that, I love vehicle releases and this looks nice, but you should really take those advices and make this a better script and lower the price, you’ll get more sales and it’ll be better for you when MORE people have it.

There’re only 18 vehicles per floor, with vanilla cars takes less than 100MiB. This means it’s not for high end PCs, to play FiveM you need a minimum of 4GiB of RAM, so it isn’t a bad performance.

Imagine if you have all addon vehicles on your server and more than 32 players go to an event, you will destroy ‘low end’ PCs?
If you take a look, when you leave the garage the MiB returns to 0.

I can make it better, and thank you for your idea, it will be future update.

Driving off with vehicles could be really dangerous, people can destroy the vehicle inside or kill people inside the garage.

Vehicles are not duplicated when there’s more than one player inside the garage.

Sorry about the owner of that post, but that script doesn’t do anything, is just a RAM consumption. If you really want to create persistent vehicles then use the correct native for it SetEntityDistanceCullingRadius

When you buy it you don’t buy a game, you buy a ressource that will be used by a lot of players in a same server.