The game is unloading too long

I have reinstalled FiveM and recently I have the error that the game unloads for too long without being able to start it.
I started the FxDK servr to test Scritps, then opened the Game View tab. As usual the game unloads first and then starts, but lately the unloading takes forever without anything happening. I waited 5 hours today and it still unloads. I have tried restarting it etc but it still takes forever to load.

Here is my log:
CitizenFX_log_2021-10-24T211222.log (212.6 KB)

Did you stop the server or open a .fxworld at any point in between? The game shouldn’t be doing unloading especially at the first time you start your server.

I’m not sure how far off the reworked editor experience is by now, but there’s a switch to VS Code :registered: (instead of Theia, which is deprecated) coming sometime soon and probably a lot of underlying system changes too that may fix a few things. :stuck_out_tongue:

*) “VS Code” is a registered trademark of Microsoft Corporation in the US and other countries.

Between the start of fxdk and the infinit time of unloading? Or when?

Well, it’s working again. I don’t know what I did, but it works again, so the client can start without any problems.

The error was back when I updated fxdk

@pink-pepper
When I download the latest FiveM version, the new fxdk update is not included:

… then you didn’t ‘download the latest FiveM version’. It’s on canary only for now for obvious reasons.

My main problem is still, that the game is unloading the whole time on my first start

Here is my log (from today): CitizenFX_log_2021-10-29T121149.log (347.5 KB)