The Contract Infos - Build 2545

Np xD
I made myself a tool to copy coords as vector3 to clipboard on my server, it prevents so many mistakes xD

1 Like

can someone know how to help? I’m getting crash zebra-east-berlin when joining to server :confused:

A lot of people seem to have this error, I don’t know why though, haven’t had it myself :confused:

very sad :c

I also got this crash. Disabling our compiled EUP pack fixed it. My guess is that it has something to do with conflicts with new clothing added to the base game in the contract DLC, but I haven’t tested that theory.

1 Like

Guys, in regards to crashes;

• This is canary (“beta”) release and not 100% stable

• Menyoo, simple trainer and other client mods will be required to be updated by the creator of the mods / scripts, or you can “patch it” yourself.

• Bob74_IPL “had no issues on default FiveM build??” because each DLC allows for a specific amount of IPLs and addon clothing YMT files to load, before it crashes. Unfortunately with each dlc, this becomes less, at least in the sense of YMT addon clothing files. For IPLs, bob is “hogging” the amount of IPLs he is requesting, and not removing them when required to.

• In regards to my previous point, if you face crashes with something along the lines of low-pennsylvania-saturn, this is due to too many IPLs being constantly loaded the second the server is turned on / restarted. Bob or someone else, needs to unfortunately rewrite the resource, before possibly updating it :tired_face:

1 Like

This might help for requesting and removing IPLs:

local Ipls = {

"enter list of ipls here",

}
local function toggleIpls (enabled)
  for _, Ipl in ipairs(Ipls) do
    if enabled then
      RequestIpl(Ipl)
    else
      RemoveIpl(Ipl)
    end
  end
end

I had some issues with Cayo Perico until a friend added this to my resource.

1 Like

I’ve updated this to the latest dlc, however need to reformat the code :tired_face:

Feel free to open teleports.lua, fix, and send me a PR. I’ve been at this for hours and I’m tired now.

3 Likes

Does your ipl script replace this one? [Release] Online Interiors (70+ Interiors with Teleport's & Blips)

PR done :white_check_mark:

1 Like

U need canary

It’s a fork of that, yes. I’d done updates and coloured the blips and the teleporter marker, over 5 months ago, and had just recently added stuff for the DLCs after that version of it.

Thanks! Merged.

I didn’t do the garage as I wasn’t sure how to go about it, but based on how Cloudy did the garage for all of the apartments, we could probably do the same with the garage exterior coordinates I provided. I left an area to insert this.

Thanks AvaN0x, glad to see this forum post bringing the community together to contribute. Maybe we can add a Lua file in the maps folder for this DLC with all the IPLs and configurable options instead of adding it to Bob. A lot of stuff Bob requests, actually gets loaded by default GTA 5 / FiveM anyways.

2 Likes

Haven’t really looked at how it was done tbh, I just tested one garage and it was strange, like there was a coordinate under the floor to hide the marker for the exist and things idk. xD
(Which made me fall under the map btw)

You’re welcome :wink:

Yes you could. Anyway bob74_ipl needs to be remade, after talking this much about doing it I kinda want to do it now, but I need to finish my server before XD

any idea what would cause a fog or haze in interiors, ive been trying to figure this out for a while, its related to weather and time… if you set /time 12 00 some interiors can get really “foggy or hazy”
ive played around with
SetInteriorRoomTimecycle(interiorId, roomId, timecycleHash)
it seems tuners uses
local timecycleHash = GetHashKey(“superDARK”)
and i was able to fix it there with that native, (found it in the tuner decompiled scripts) maybe the new content needs something similar?

I don’t have this issue, can you try with the minimum required resources on your server ? Maybe one of them is setting this fog ?

1 Like

it has something to do with time/ people who use time and weather stuff, ive had the problem a while, ill strip all my resources and try some more testing but so far the only real fix i have found is to add this to my weather and time resource~

if GetInteriorFromEntity(PlayerPedId(-1)) ~= 0 then
            NetworkOverrideClockTime(00, 00, 00)
			--print('Timer Set To 00 00')
        elseif GetInteriorFromEntity(PlayerPedId(-1)) == 0 then
            NetworkOverrideClockTime(hour, minute, second)
			--print('Timer Set To Sync')
        end

basically need to stop time when entering an interior and set it to darkest time
it might be just the way my time syncing mod works but theirs got to be a more elegant solution in natives to just force proper condition in interiors lol

There as to be something somewhere editing something, you shouldn’t have to use this code xD

Btw if you use this code, you can remove the elseif GetInteriorFromEntity(PlayerPedId(-1)) == 0 then and just use else.

only seems to happen to things under the map with no windows :man_shrugging:
the agency buildings etc are fine

ill do some more troubleshooting … at least i know its something on my end puts me on a path to figuring it out lol

Good luck and have not a lot of fun xD