The Contract Infos - Build 2545

when joining to server i’m getting crash: zebra-east-berlin

This one is wrong, it is -90 instead of 90 for the Z axis.

Caution, there is a space between the minus and the number for the Y axis.

Missing minus for the Y axis, -737 instead of 737.

1 Like

Of course something has to be broken. XD

1 Like

On a side note from this topic, I finally found out the coordinates and props names for the arcades machines thanks to what I learned while digging through this update. :slight_smile:

Need more work for it to be done well, there are a lot of coordinates for the same spot based on which arcade is placed and the size of it (you can see in the picture that some arcades are collading).

Plus, some informations that I found do not seem to make any sense xD

1 Like

easy script for tp to coords?

Note that the Entity_Set_Tint_AG will also change the highlight colour of the office, and can be set to 9 different colours using the SetInteriorEntitySetColor native. More information here under the “highlight” section.

SetInteriorEntitySetColor(interior_id, 'Entity_Set_Tint_AG', 0) -- Charcoal
SetInteriorEntitySetColor(interior_id, 'Entity_Set_Tint_AG', 1) -- Sage
SetInteriorEntitySetColor(interior_id, 'Entity_Set_Tint_AG', 2) -- Green
SetInteriorEntitySetColor(interior_id, 'Entity_Set_Tint_AG', 3) -- Gray
SetInteriorEntitySetColor(interior_id, 'Entity_Set_Tint_AG', 4) -- Purple
SetInteriorEntitySetColor(interior_id, 'Entity_Set_Tint_AG', 5) -- Red
SetInteriorEntitySetColor(interior_id, 'Entity_Set_Tint_AG', 6) -- Brown
SetInteriorEntitySetColor(interior_id, 'Entity_Set_Tint_AG', 7) -- Ash
SetInteriorEntitySetColor(interior_id, 'Entity_Set_Tint_AG', 8) -- Moss
3 Likes

Thank you for finding this !
It can also be used Entity_Set_Tints for the garage.

I just updated my posts thanks to you. :slight_smile:

@anon70864786 I also updated the code snippet with these informations, you may want to check it out. :wink:

1 Like

Ah, did this all rather quickly my bad lol, did nee reviewing thoughd

1 Like

Np xD
I made myself a tool to copy coords as vector3 to clipboard on my server, it prevents so many mistakes xD

1 Like

can someone know how to help? I’m getting crash zebra-east-berlin when joining to server :confused:

A lot of people seem to have this error, I don’t know why though, haven’t had it myself :confused:

very sad :c

I also got this crash. Disabling our compiled EUP pack fixed it. My guess is that it has something to do with conflicts with new clothing added to the base game in the contract DLC, but I haven’t tested that theory.

1 Like

Guys, in regards to crashes;

• This is canary (“beta”) release and not 100% stable

• Menyoo, simple trainer and other client mods will be required to be updated by the creator of the mods / scripts, or you can “patch it” yourself.

• Bob74_IPL “had no issues on default FiveM build??” because each DLC allows for a specific amount of IPLs and addon clothing YMT files to load, before it crashes. Unfortunately with each dlc, this becomes less, at least in the sense of YMT addon clothing files. For IPLs, bob is “hogging” the amount of IPLs he is requesting, and not removing them when required to.

• In regards to my previous point, if you face crashes with something along the lines of low-pennsylvania-saturn, this is due to too many IPLs being constantly loaded the second the server is turned on / restarted. Bob or someone else, needs to unfortunately rewrite the resource, before possibly updating it :tired_face:

1 Like

This might help for requesting and removing IPLs:

local Ipls = {

"enter list of ipls here",

}
local function toggleIpls (enabled)
  for _, Ipl in ipairs(Ipls) do
    if enabled then
      RequestIpl(Ipl)
    else
      RemoveIpl(Ipl)
    end
  end
end

I had some issues with Cayo Perico until a friend added this to my resource.

1 Like

I’ve updated this to the latest dlc, however need to reformat the code :tired_face:

Feel free to open teleports.lua, fix, and send me a PR. I’ve been at this for hours and I’m tired now.

3 Likes

Does your ipl script replace this one? [Release] Online Interiors (70+ Interiors with Teleport's & Blips)

PR done :white_check_mark:

1 Like

U need canary

It’s a fork of that, yes. I’d done updates and coloured the blips and the teleporter marker, over 5 months ago, and had just recently added stuff for the DLCs after that version of it.