The Contract Infos - Build 2545

it has something to do with time/ people who use time and weather stuff, ive had the problem a while, ill strip all my resources and try some more testing but so far the only real fix i have found is to add this to my weather and time resource~

if GetInteriorFromEntity(PlayerPedId(-1)) ~= 0 then
            NetworkOverrideClockTime(00, 00, 00)
			--print('Timer Set To 00 00')
        elseif GetInteriorFromEntity(PlayerPedId(-1)) == 0 then
            NetworkOverrideClockTime(hour, minute, second)
			--print('Timer Set To Sync')
        end

basically need to stop time when entering an interior and set it to darkest time
it might be just the way my time syncing mod works but theirs got to be a more elegant solution in natives to just force proper condition in interiors lol

There as to be something somewhere editing something, you shouldn’t have to use this code xD

Btw if you use this code, you can remove the elseif GetInteriorFromEntity(PlayerPedId(-1)) == 0 then and just use else.

only seems to happen to things under the map with no windows :man_shrugging:
the agency buildings etc are fine

ill do some more troubleshooting … at least i know its something on my end puts me on a path to figuring it out lol

Good luck and have not a lot of fun xD

So replace that one with yours? Or do they work together?

It is one or the other, see a fork like another version of something. They are often used for pull requests to update the main one.

So in this case, either you use Cloudy’s one or TayMcKenzieNZ’s one.

1 Like

I remember talking with @DamonOnYT about bob and he was working on disabling certain ones as FiveM loads them by default anyways.

It would definitely be a team effort, but I reckon that would be a good start

Mine is updated, had stuff for the new DLC and has been formatted better with the help of AvaN0x. I would personally use it for this DLC but by all means, you don’t have to :blush:

1 Like

Some news about the Contract DLC as of now?

DLC is live on Canary, at least. Update your server artifacts and enforce Build 2545

Yeah, I know, but I’m waiting for the release build :stuck_out_tongue:

Update your GTA through rockstar editor or steam :slight_smile:

The new mule has two extra seats that seem to be shooting positions(have an arm out like you’re suppose to be holding a gun) probably meant for a mission only type of thing since it seems kinda weird if the player are in these seats.

1 Like

this script works, but most of interiors and teleports not loaded :v

You using build 2454 with Canary?

Yes build 2545 canary

That’s odd :thinking:Well, it’s now available on release channel and should be working fine, can you describe what ones are not working?

Only one interior working, Weed farm, rest of interiors don’t work :v

ive used your ipl resource, updated server artifcats, and enforced the build but cayo island now doesnt load in

after switching to release from canary, more interiors work, but a lot of them still don’t work, like this studio, i can’t teleport :v