The Cayo Perico Island Available for FiveM

Put this lines in a client file

Citizen.CreateThread(function()
  SetDeepOceanScaler(0.0)
end)

do you have a client file to share?

Hi, you can say me how i update the fxmanifest.lua
What i should write

What do you mean? I used the YMAP-YBN mover to get it where i needed it to be then i set a custom blip so players on my server could know where it is on the map

1 Like

Hi There!

I don’t know if I’m just being an Idiot by not putting it in correctly or if its just not loading for me but I can’t seem to find the island, is there a certain way I need to put it in? Thanks!

Try this:

This is how the end of my fxmanifest file looks - you just need to add

“mpheist4_cache_y.dat”,

above the

“client/mph4_gtxd.meta”,

manifest

And this is how my folder layout looks, with the cache dat file (note I have changed the folder name to mpheist4)

2 Likes

how did you get the Mpheist4_cache_y.dat? I can’t find it in my cache

1 Like

Someone posted it on this forum earlier but I can’t find it, credit to them but here it is:mpheist4_cache_y.dat (79.6 KB)

2 Likes

Could you please tell me what files you modified to remove the invisible barriers?

1 Like

Somebody help with the water level

So apparently today the island is flooding…

find a fix?

I moved it to there and cant find it

Go into the client.lua find the string SetRadarAsInteriorThisFrame(GetHashKey(“h4_fake_islandx”) and use the coordinates 7676.2222, 13238.6332, 0, 0 so you can see it on the radar map

“Excited dev noises”

scroll all the way to the top and download PolyZone.

PolyZone. go to the top of the post and find it.

Hi there,

Any way to easily change the location of the island to another spot on the map?

I personally find the island close to the airport which is a bummer to make it a more “flyable” option. Also, great for boat drives and stuff - Let me know!

How do I move the island?