TGIANN Naked (Penis&Vagina&Boobs) [NSFW]

lá estás tu à caça de scripts xD, have a good luck

Signed by REVEL#9948
(wrong account post)

1 Like

Small question about the functionality.

Does this script replace any of the actual clothing on the server? I did implement the original naked-mods and it disables tons of clothing (obviously).
If i use this script, can my players still get naked without me losing tons of clothing options?

1 Like

My friend has got it but he is QBCore, and it’t not working. How do you make it QBCore, which files do I need to change???

1 Like

pls check tgiann-core config file

He said it didn’t come with one. How do he get it?

check keymaster account, u can dowloand from keymaster

Hello,

I purchased this script for my ESX Legacy server. I can’t get the menu to open so that my character can take off his shirt and pants. How can I do this in ESX?

Yes, I downloaded both files from my key master account and started them in my server.cfg.

u can use this script dpClothing+ (1.0.3) Clothing Variations and Toggles (Gloves, Vest, Top, Hair, Bag and more) - FiveM Resource Development & Modding / Releases - Cfx.re Community

Could not find dependency tgiann-naked-assets for resource tgiann-naked. can someone help me plz

It’s in the file you downloaded

how do i buy this? link does not work

found out yet?

how do i buy this script? its not on your tebex

@TGIANN i need to configurate vest in file? because when i whrite uncloter, my pg not is naked :frowning:

Wrong Clothes - TGIANN (gitbook.io)

My only question is…
Why is this for admins and not for discord role?
People could make a 18+ role and a verifications progress and than everyone with the 18+ role is allowed to use it around the people whos 18+ and if theres a player mearby who doesnt have the 18+ role in the discord it will become a blurry effect :sunglasses:

1 Like

That’s a very good idea/point

Hey man, i have question ? are you a sick, if you want medic service, i can`t pay you for you go a doctor,