Textures stop loading in and I can no longer interact with anything

RDR2 version? latest
Up to date? yes
Legit or Pirate copy? legit
Steam/Epic Games/Social Club? steam
Windows version? windows 11
Did you try to delete caches.xml and try again? yes
Error screenshot (if any)

System specifications CPU - Intel i9 13900K | MOBO - MSI MAG Z790 tomahawk | GPU - RTX 3070 | 32gb RAM
What did you do to get this issue? running from one major city to another usually prompts it. I run from saint denis to valentine and it happens pretty consistently.
What server did you get this issue on? Glenwood County, but have seen someone with the exact same issue say that it happened on multiple servers.
Latest CitizenFX_log file CitizenFX_log_2024-04-13T043914.log (240.0 KB)
CitizenFX_log_2024-04-13T053109.log (374.5 KB)
CitizenFX_log_2024-04-13T151527.log (391.2 KB)
.dmp files/report IDs
e4388993-1b4a-44a7-903b-edd7bfc6f589.dmp (10.5 MB)
41703e77-f2a7-44a7-8a00-b543816d8650.dmp (9.7 MB)
9e2e1a45-1d8a-46e1-a9cf-bea014511cf8.dmp (9.9 MB)

Also add what you already tried so far. re-installed redm, updated BIOS, updated chipset drivers, re-installed GPU driver, tried setting affinity of the game to limit amount of cpu processors being used, switch between various graphics settings in game, low/medium/fullscreen/windowed borderless, tried running in compatibility mode for windows 7, tried checking the NUI in-process GPU option in the redm settings, deleted cache files

1 Like

Hello, this is a friendly reminder because this is your first time creating a topic (or it has been a while since your last topic) in this category.

Please note that most of the support is provided by the Cfx.re community on a voluntary basis. We ask you to be patient; there is no guarantee we have a solution to your problem(s). To avoid unnecessary/duplicate topics, please browse the forums before creating a topic.

To improve your chances of your issue(s) being solved, please provide as much information as possible about the issue(s) you are having. Also —whenever possible— please use the template given to you when creating a topic.

Thanks for keeping these forums tidy!
:mascot:

Have the same issue myself, unsure what to do to fix it. It appears that the issue primarily targets/is present with the i9 intel processors.

I have the i9-14900K

I also have the same processor…And very recently started to have the issues mentioned above…Literally tried every so called ‘Fix’ but to no avail none work or they temporarily fix it for like an hour even less. Kinda hard to connect to county when and do duties when your in a government job like a doctor.

Any fixes yet? have the same problem…

I was having this very issue as well. 4090 vid card and the same i9 processor.

Here’s what I found, I have to do this every time I start Redm, but it’s fixed my texture loading issues, and I run just about all of my settings on Ultra.

“You don’t have to turn ANYTHING off graphics wise!!! It’s our CPU!! It’s overpowered for the game. Here are the steps… Super easy
Load the game
Open task manager Right click on red dead.exe
Go to DETAILS Click on change AFFINITY here you will see a bunch of cores check marked… Simply uncheck ALL OF THEM Then re-check 0-7, Graphics will go down slightly at first.
Then just toy around with how many you can check before our “issues” started!!! VOILA!! Works beautifully!!! Zero crashing and I’m 3 hours in”