Textures Loss, Textures Failing To Load

IF YOU DO NOT FILL THIS OUT, YOUR TOPIC WILL BE UNLISTED AND CLOSED

To receive support, please fill out the following template, and remove this top text.

GTA V version? Latest
Up to date? Yes
Legit or Pirate copy? Legit
Steam/CD/Social Club? Epic Games
Windows version? Windows 10
Did you try to delete caches.xml and try again? Yes
Error screenshot (if any) No
System specifications i3-6100 // GT 730 2gb // 16GB RAM // HDD
What did you do to get this issue? I randomly enter on a server 3 week’s ago and since then the problem has continued
What server did you get this issue on? Every server
CitizenFX crash zip file
CitizenFX.log file CitizenFX_log_2020-07-24T145600.log (65.7 KB)
.dmp files/report IDs

If an issue with starting:
GTA V folder screenshot https://imgur.com/t1tON85
GTA V/update/x64/dlcpacks screenshot https://imgur.com/qvfftUD
Filepath to FiveM folder C:\Users\User\AppData\Local\FiveM
FiveM client folder screenshot https://imgur.com/E6dzc4h
Which antivirus/firewall software are you using? Kaspersky Antivirus
Did you try to disable/uninstall your Anti-virus? No

Also add what you already tried so far.

I reinstalled FiveM 10-20 times and I didn’t manage to solve anything … before reinstalling I deleted the cache, without success … I played for 2-3 months without problems, but for 2-3 weeks my textures have not been loaded … on gta online or story mode, I have absolutely no problem, I tried on several servers and the same result … missing textures, I stayed for 10-15 minutes to wait for it to load, but not too many results, if I moved 15 20 meters, I would fall through the map. I also checked the integrity of the files on Epic Games about 2 times, without results.
I have 100+Mbps/s
I don’t know what else to do, please help me, Thank you!

Hello, this is a friendly reminder because this is your first time creating a topic (or it has been a while since your last topic) in this category.

Please note that most of the support is provided by the Cfx.re community on a voluntary basis. We ask you to be patient; there is no guarantee we have a solution to your problem(s). To avoid unnecessary/duplicate topics, please browse the forums before creating a topic.

To improve your chances of your issue(s) being solved, please provide as much information as possible about the issue(s) you are having. Also —whenever possible— please use the template given to you when creating a topic.

Thanks for keeping these forums tidy!
:mascot:

Can you try something? Open the ESC menu and go to Settings > Graphics (might be Advanced Graphics) and switch your DirectX version. That has worked for some on my server.

1 Like

I tried and it didn’t work, thanks for the help!

1 Like

Sorry that didn’t work. Another option is to try setting your texture quality to normal. That stops some of the melting but I’ve never had it so bad that I fall through the map.

1 Like

i didn’t solve anything yet! :slight_smile:

It simply could be the 2GB vram limit on your card, have you tried lowering the settings?

only on fivem it makes me figures, the video card uses less than 2gb, around 1000 - 1300

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.