TebIT: Hustler

Hustler

In this resource, the primary handler for all shop based configuration (such as interaction points, ped spawn points, item listings, etc) is referred to as a dealer.

Each dealer has a configurable (and optional) faction. Each dealers stock is saved in a database, and reloaded on server restart (persistent stock).
Every interaction with a dealer will influence the reputation with their aligned faction (if applicable).
Deals (“sales”) can be configured to appear for players at any given dealer with sufficient reputation, and at certain times of the day.

Every sale can be bartered on. Barter ranges depend on reputation with a given faction. The outcome of a barter may effect your reputation with the dealers faction.
A global item value table is produced on a configurable timer, which all dealers access to set their prices at any given time.
A dealer will also use their configured “modifiers” for random price variation (optional), so each store can have a slightly different price for each item.
Faction price modifiers can also be used to modify the outcome of trades made with higher faction reputation.

Factions can become (optionally) vengeful with low reputation, refusing to trade with the player.
Dealers can become (optionally) hostile with low reputation, attacking the player.
Dealers can be (optionally) robbed.

All police notification vars are configurable.

Config

The configuration for this resource is extensive.
All relevant information has been spread out across the wiki.
For more information, feel free to contact me via DM

Usage

Check out the wiki for an update-to-date list of dependencies, conflicting resources, examples, and proper export documentation. You can otherwise contact me via DM for further instruction.

Code is accessible No
Subscription-based No
Lines (approximately) 3000+
Requirements ti_utils
Requirements For QB: Modified qb-weathersync
Requirements For ESX: cd_easytime
Support Yes
4 Likes

Would be cool if this could integrate with your territories script so we could set up dealers that can only be accessed by controlling gang

1 Like

That’s a good idea, may add it in a future update :slight_smile:.

Really dope script, instant buy!
Im fitting to rob every dealer!

1 Like

dope.
but why does it require a modified weathersync?

1 Like

Time! The time, that the dealers are active or non.

1 Like

giphy

1 Like

Boil it down to qb-core ignoring PR’s :stuck_out_tongue:
Need a getTime function for server-side.

Times are for active/open/trading hours :slight_smile:.

1 Like

I came back to post, to give this a bump and again recommend this for a unique shop experience.

This script has really given me all types of ideas, different gameplay and just a different store ability that wasnt present prior with grinding for items and so forth! dont sleep on this!

1 Like