Task Force Five - Whitelisted FiveM Milsim

Who are we?

Looking for a fun and realistic roleplay experience? Look no further! Here at TFF, we aim to bring the most realistic roleplaying experience to our players, whilst also remaining professional and providing a Milsim experience like no other. We are always looking for talented developers whether you are a discord developer, or even a script developer. If you can code LUA or model and willing to give your time to push the community to the next level, feel free to make a ticket on our discord. [image]

Launch yourself into action by applying for different factions on our server (releasing soon)

Join the US Military and fight your way through the ruins of Mhaqib, a rural town in the South of Iran where the US have been requested to support the Iranian government in a fight against the increasing terrorism rate caused by Mhaqib Islamic State. Enjoy a range of planned operations that will commence atleast once a week and engage in large-scale team based gameplay. Or play as the local insurgents, Mhaqib Islamic State and overthrow the government to establish a caliphate.

So, how do I join?

We are a whitelisted FiveM server meaning you will need to apply to join the server first, and then take on comprehensive training supplied to you by your faction’s department. You can apply via our discord where the application link will be released soon.

Departments

We are also looking for department leads, and NCO’s. Below is a list of all our departments

• US Army
  • US Navy
  • US Air Force
  • US Marines
  • Opfor (Insurgents)
  • Russian Federation

We will fund and give you the resources you need for your faction to run

Staff

We are also currently recruiting staff members. You will be the face of the server and will work on both behind the scenes and front of the server including general day to day moderation. If this is something that interests you, please read below on our requirements for staff

Atleast 15 years of age
Legal copy of Grand Theft Auto 5
Previous staffing experience on FiveM
Previous milsim experience (preferable)

Developer?

As stated above, please feel free to open a ticket on our discord. We are always looking for skilful developers, no matter what you do. It may be useful to have a portfolio at hand to show us your previous pieces of work and help you through the recruitment.

That’s all from me folks, I hope this small thread has made you somewhat interested in our community and I hope to see some of you on board. Any questions? Make a support ticket in our discord and a staff member will be more than happy to answer them!

Discord: Task Force Five [Milsim RP]

Bump!

We need leaders for the following faction (and also staff to help leaders run them!)

Mhaqib Islamic State
US Marines
US Navy

Staff for all departments

• US Army
  • US Marines
  • US Air Force
  • US Navy
  • Mhaqib Islamic State
  • Russia

Can u send me the link for that EUP Pack?? I want the Clothe