[TamperMonkey] Remove zap hosting advertisement from TXAdmin

1. Install tampermonkey from Tampermonkey - Chrome Web Store
  2. Go to https://github.com/KewaiiGamer/ZAPGOOD/raw/main/zapgood.user.js and install script
  3. Go to chrome-extension://dhdgffkkebhmkfjojejmpbldmpobfkfo/options.html#nav=dashboard
  4. Press edit on the newly added script
  5. replace SERVER_IP with server ip and PORT with txadmin port example as in ZAPGOOD/readme.md at main · KewaiiGamer/ZAPGOOD · GitHub
  6. Press CTRL+S
  7. go back to txadmin.
  8. profit?!

Zap is good. use it. don’t use this resouce if you like zap

1 Like

Programming is a beautiful thing isn’t it?!
You can build stuff, solve problems, literally change the world.

Yet, one day you woke up and thought “how can I use this beautiful thing to harm one of the last fivem open source projects?”
Way to go my dude. Hope you are proud of your work.

2 Likes

Some people doesn’t know the meaning of free and open source software.
They think to be most intelligent than others to use a software without paying anything.

Don’t mind, forget him. I purchased my test server from txadmin link only to support you and your work.

I do not have it any more but as soon I need another, I will do the same.

:heart: @tabarra

1 Like

I will be more than glad to donate directly to txAdmin if there is a way to do so. It’s a good piece of software nonetheless. But being forced to only be able to use one provider (Zap Hosting) is NOT the “the way to go”.

What? Zap-hosting isn’t the only provider you can use? You can buy a vps for example.

The zap ad is precisely 0.7% of the entire window area on a standard 1080p monitor.
How is that forcing anyone?

Feel free to check the math yourself: (247*56)/(1920*980)

I am not saying the ad is forcing you to use Zap. But IIRC no one is allowed to provide FiveM Game Servers. VPS? Yes. FiveM Game Servers? only Zap. That’s basically forcing.

1 Like

thats due to a contract with fivem and them not txadmin :confused:

No, that’s exclusivity between CFX and Zap, you are free to localhost, use a VPS, or a dedicated server as long as they do not sell game servers for FiveM