Table size user_inventory and es_extended

Hello,
Does anyone know how to set the es_extended to be able to optimize the user_inventory table?
Because it adds all server items to players when they connect to the server with count = 0, which makes it very “heavy” (in Giga)
The script counts all existing items on the server, even if the player has none, and indicates that the quantity is equal to 0 as soon as a player connects to the server. Basically, it fills the user_inventory table by counting items that are therefore worth 0 (given that when the player arrives on the server, he has no items on him, logically).
The problem is that this table is very heavy (in terms of gigabytes of data), whereas players don’t necessarily have any items.

It should therefore not add all the items on the server when a player logs on, but only when the player adds an item to his inventory.

You’re using a very old version of es_extended.
This has already been fixed on the newer versions of esx legacy, the user inventory data is on users table.

And if I don’t use esx_legacy, how can I do ?

You need to modify/fix your es_extended for yourself then… or how @zackBOSS19 said, update. Is there any specific reason why you won’t update/use legacy?

When I started the developpement of my server, I used an old version of ESX and an old base.
I never updated it because it workd very well, until my problem of today…
In my base, I don’t have the ox library (oxmysql,…) but MySQL-async.
If I change my es_extend, I think I’m going to need to change a lot of things, so I will probably change my base and import my resources one by one…

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.