System.threading.tasks.taskcanceledexception: the request was canceled due to the configured httpclient.timeout of 30 seconds elapsing

system.threading.tasks.taskcanceledexception: the request was canceled due to the configured httpclient.timeout of 30 seconds elapsing.

Hi i got a problem with this error on my key, if someone have some solutions please reply!
Thanks!

1 Like

Your ports are not forwarded correctly or you have a firewall / other security tool blocking the connection.

4 Likes

How i can fix it? Thanks

It wholly depends on what configuration of the net you have. Try looking at manuals and official documentation for the make and model of your router(s)

did you ever fix?

just open the ports for fivem and it will work

im having the same issue and i tried the things down below but my server still does the something

1 Like

I have allowed all the ports. sudo ufw disable and sudo ufw enable 34540/tcp and udp. But still the problem persists.

I guess you are using a Linux server, Make sure that you have opened the port 30120 both TCP and UDP , If the error is being spammed on you’re console then likely you’re server won’t be able to be connected from server listing, Firstly make sure that you have done well with portforwading you’re server , I mean’t open the ports from your private server and from you’re hosting provider and if you are using a home hosted server or something , then you just need to go to you’re router and enable the firewalls allowing the default port over there. If you think that even after the portforwading is done well and you are still facing the issue , Then take a look into you’re server.cfg

And add these parameters (If you don’t have) :

set sv_UseDirectListing true
set sv_listingIPOverride “you’re server ipv4 here”

NB : Make sure that sv_listingIPOverride parameter have you’re valid IPv4 network mentioned inside .

And if the following does not work , Try the method mentioned below

In my case i am using a centos 7 machine, as most of the developers out there are hosting on a Ubuntu. If you are a Ubuntu User , then try the following on you’re terminal

sudo ufw disable

Hope this helps :smile:

2 Likes

Here’s the fix for that buy a vpn and buy a static ip form them that’s how I fixed my issue

2 Likes

I’m running a local hosted server, so it’s normal if I get this error?

If you don’t want to port forward your server, so others could play it’s completely fine to see this error

Ok, thanks

1 Like

its happening on my root server vpn as well as my home hosted server with all perameters set and all ports forwarded. so no, thats NOT the solution.

Any solutions? So tired of searching & scratching my bald spot… I’ve also had my ports forwarded correctly for ages with no issues. This randomly showed up this week with no cure.

ufw disable would disable the firewall. I wouldn’t recommend this…

I had to reset the ports, then my own desktop was displayed on fivem for connecting.

Tbh , i keep my firewalls enabled but in the case as i mentioned above & for someone who don’t care about being attacked, they can try this method :slight_smile:

how??

solo tiene que filtrar los puertos de entrada a mi me funciono