Syndicate Network - Menu based roleplay server with Scripthook - Professional & Realistic RP

Syndicate Network - Menu based roleplay server with Scripthook - Professional, Fun & Realistic RP

Syndicate Network is a semi-whitelisted roleplay community founded in late 2020 that is menu based and allows client side menus.

Here at Syndicate Network we allow users to use Scripthook to enhance their roleplay experience. We also use vMenu and a new emote menu which includes much more animations to enhance roleplay for our players. We get that not everybody has a powerful computer so we try to optimize our server as much as possible. The server is still a WIP so we are waiting for your suggestions on the server. We are also looking to seek out new players who enjoy the ability of using scripthook and creating diverse and unique roleplay.

Our server is not your average FiveM server. We offer immersive roleplay and we try to enforce it so if a non-trusted player is bending the rules we won’t stretch it and seek out immediate punishment.

Let’s face it, most FiveM servers have access to similar scripts that they put on their servers. It’s not scripts that make a server awesome, but it’s the roleplay community. Some of the things we have on the server:

• :red_circle: The newest EUP,
  • :red_circle: vMenu Integration,
  • :red_circle: Server CAD,
  • :red_circle: Scripthook,
  • :red_circle: Mayor and Governor Elections,
  • :red_circle: Promotions,
  • :red_circle: Rewards for being a trusted player,
  • :red_circle: Active Devs,
  • :red_circle: Server Optimization and much more…

LEO Departments: Containing multiple subdivisions to join within’. We also want to keep it fair so that any verified LEO officer can roleplay as Air Support, Drug Enforcement, S.W.A.T, and much more.

Fire/EMS Various scripts, custom paid vehicles, able to use a variety of fire scripts that are implemented into the server, and has some interiors in some parts at San Andreas.

We want to follow our communities suggestions so we can’t wait for what script, vehicle, weapon or even interior you suggest! We were also thinking to add Cayo Perico or Vice City to the server, but that will depend from what the community wants.

I am also looking for a Co-Owner that could help me with this project and we could work on it together, but not only that! We are hiring staff and we are hiring to various departments.

See you soon in Syndicate Network!

The server is still a work in progress so if you want something added as I said… Just suggest it!
Server launch is starting at 7/16/2022 - If you want to get whitelisted contact me to get whitelisted (If wanting to become staff, a part/trainer of a department or whitelisted then contact me.