Synced Vehicle Locks, with Lock all NPC cars

anyone know of a good lockpick script that works with this ? this working awesome for me but carnt find a lockpick script to work with it . i know many people have asked before . thnx in adavance

What’s the difference between ensure and start?

Ensure is a way to permanently create cache for that resource (I believe) but not gonna lie, I’ve never noticed a difference between start and ensure.

hello I have this script, it works all very well, but when buying a vehicle, it cannot be locked from the outside, I can only open and close inside the vehicle, any solution?, it can only be opened and closed from outside when I restart the script. please help

that same problem I try to find

You need to update the table for owned vehicles on the script, there are instructions for all different types of car dealers within this post.

Hey people !! So ive installed this script on my server. Work fine for personnal vehicles but the job ones comes out locked and can’t be unlocked. Can anyone help me out? I’m getting crazy over this. I added these:

– [[ Job name and Number Plate NOTE: this removes any numbers E.G PDM 477 will read PDM ]] –
Config.JobsandPlates = {
[1] = {job = ‘cardealer’, plate = ‘PDM’},
[2] = {job = ‘mechanic’, plate = ‘BENNY’},
[3] = {job = ‘unicorn’, plate = ‘UNIC’},
[4] = {job = ‘cafe’, plate = ‘CAFE’},
[5] = {job = ‘tequilala’, plate = ‘TEQUI’}
}

but it doesn’t seem to change anything. Am i supposed to validate that somewhere else in the script. Do i have to register those ‘‘plates’’ in another script? Cause the vehicles still comes out with a serial of numbers

So when you spawn the car from the job, number plate not started with what you set in the Config.JobsandPlates?

nope! it didn’t

So you need something like

local plate = 'RUNR ’ … math.random(100, 900)

and

SetVehicleNumberPlateText(Vehicle That will Spawn, plate)

You can see example here: Set custom plat number for other vehicle lock script by ayobpro · Pull Request #8 · kasuganosoras/esx_deliveries · GitHub

How to let it work with custom plates with no numbers?

i buy new car and lock not work

hi i new how i play with the cars?

@GTABRO2222
because ressource just chek the vehicles on resource start, u have to restart after every bought vehicle or add the buying event from esx_vehicleshop

1 Like

How do you add the event in the vehicleshop?

Read this > Synced Vehicle Locks, with Lock all NPC cars - #199 by ayobpro

@hida1995 && @Shinotama
Read this > Synced Vehicle Locks, with Lock all NPC cars - #97 by ayobpro