Synced Vehicle Locks, with Lock all NPC cars

Removed Staff please Delete.

22 Likes

Why would we need to ensure this resource? Just curious.

1 Like

You don’t need to ensure you can Start if you like, I have a bad habit :stuck_out_tongue:

I updated

This is awesome! good stuff buddy!

Thanks buddy appreciate it

Gotcha. I thought ensure was only for large resources, just double checking that I wasn’t missing something. You can never know too much. :stuck_out_tongue:

Cool resource by the way. Most likely gonna give this a try. Lock scripts seem to be so finnicky.

Yeah was driving me nuts locks for one but not another etc etc, this fully syncs thank god, im expecting a few bugs as its my first but we shall see what gets reported :stuck_out_tongue:

Sweet. Wont be testing til tomorrow but when I do I’ll post a list of bugs here if we find any. The community is usually pretty quick to yell at me when things don’t work. :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

Hi, linux server,
SCRIPT ERROR: @svehiclelocks/server/main.lua:16: bad argument #1 to ‘gsub’ (string expected, got nil)

handler (@svehiclelocks/server/main.lua:16)

Hmm, in my console i have this error - image any ideas?

Hi,
I had the same error, I just restarted the server and it worked for me.

Patch Released should combat both the SQL error and Plate nil error ( i hope )

nice patch! been waiting for a good npc lock script!

Getting same issue!
Seems like doing a MySQL call on onResourceStart its to early, adding a wait for a couple of seconds should fix it.

Added an SQL ready to combat this strange as im not getting the issue on my live or test server

That’s quite a nice script!

Can someone send me this issue again with the patched version and a few more lines above and bellow please thanks.

Seems like a great release, will definitely look into using it! Great job :smiley:

Thanks for the nice words guys, just glad other people will get some use out of it, thinking of a vehicle theft and alarm system next

Okey, will try, thanks!