Delete me

cool work dude

1 Like

ahh this makes a lot of sense, ill check and see if I can add a work around.

upon retesting it I was able to do stealth animation by hitting control in every damage category. It is definitely possible other movement altering functions will be affected.

One issue and the only issue I’ve found is at random points in-game, when standing on foot, at least in third person (haven’t tested in first), the screen sometimes blurs unless you move your camera around.

It is very annoying and has something to do with the Config.UseFaded feature. When turned off, the issue stopped - however, turning off that option defeats the purpose of the script in my opinion.

I’d really recommend looking into fixing it, as it’s a rather annoying bug. I can provide a video example in DM’s if needed. @entarukun

hey thanks for bringing this up, so the known issue of blur is occurring 15 seconds after a death and respawn, this is due to the delay on the bleed effect still triggering, that said, I may work a check into it if I have the time. As far as I know this shouldn’t have anything to do with faded as it has no blurs within its function.

Can confirm the bleed effect still triggers long after 15 seconds. Once I revived and was at full health, I let it go for a little while, and I was at one point down to half health for (what I assume was) the bleed effect.

Is there also a way to make the mod compatible with this: [RELEASE] Flashbang

Because of the system checks (I think), it is disabling the screen effects of scripts like the Flashbang that also use screen effects. I can confirm syn_injury’s screen effect is the cause, as when it’s feature is disabled, the other scripts using screen effects work perfectly.

Same with walk styles.

I have edited it to try and make compatible with flashbang and other effects aswell as walk styles, if you would like to test it out will post link to github here shortly, Again the bleed triggering is not an issue I am experiencing, the function has a console “print” called bleed that can be activated if you check in functions.lua, on my end it is not running except as mentioned above.

1 Like

Wahoo nice job!
Amazing :laughing:

1 Like

if I want the ped to just walk “injured” without the drunk walking animation, is it possible?

if you check the client main. lua you will find the movement animations are requested independently and if you replace the drunk one with the injured one under "setveryhurt’ that will solve this^

1 Like

Hello dude, in first time thank you for your share. In second, do you found the line to comment for the possibility to crouch ? :smiley: Thank you

check the 1.2 update should allow for crouch.

Thank you very much, I’ll test it with us tomorrow and give you feedback

So so far everything is going quite well, only now there is the problem when you are on the server joint you are directly in the animation as if you had drunk alcohol and you don’t get out of the animation unless you are injured when you are healed host you can also get out of the animation

1 Like

Hey dude,

Juste add this

if GetEntityHealth(ped) >=195 then
		setNotHurt()
end

Or uncomment

if --[[ hurt or veryhurt and ]] GetEntityHealth(ped) >= 175 then
			setNotHurt()

But still impossible for me too crouch

1 Like

so that creates a persistent loop if you uncomment it, which means other animations can’t be loaded while it is active. if you go to the bottom you can see how I have it setup now,

new update one 1.2 should be all good, I checked it with crouch script and crouch works when uninjured.

1 Like

had to fix another issue I found on drunk animation preset after revive, now movement animations are reset at 1 health not a perfect fix but solves the issue for now

1 Like

nice work but after a few minutes i get crash :slight_smile:

[ 1331469] [ DumpServer] 4516/ Héritage du hash de crash : six-romeo-red
[ 1332172] [ DumpServer] 4516/ Stack trace:
[ 1332375] [ GTAProcess] MainThrd/ InvokeNative: execution failed: Error executing native 0x6ea47dae7fad0eed at address 0x141563838.
[ 1332562] [ DumpServer] 4516/ GTA5.exe!sub_1408FC628 (0x21)
[ 1333344] [ GTAProcess] MainThrd/ ^1SCRIPT ERROR: Execution of native 6ea47dae7fad0eed in script host failed: Error executing native 0x6ea47dae7fad0eed at address 0x141563838.^7
[ 1333344] [ DumpServer] 4516/ GTA5.exe!sub_14159E018 (0xdc)
[ 1333484] [ GTAProcess] MainThrd/ ^3> RequestAnimSet^7 (^5RequestAnimSet.lua^7:3)
[ 1333531] [ GTAProcess] MainThrd/ ^3> setHurt^7 (^5@syn_injury/main.lua^7:266)
[ 1333531] [ GTAProcess] MainThrd/ ^3> fn^7 (^5@syn_injury/main.lua^7:150)
[ 1333531] [ DumpServer] 4516/ 0x100003e77
[ 1333531] [ DumpServer] 4516/ 0x3e77
[ 1333531] [ DumpServer] 4516/ GTA5.exe+2DC9EE0
[ 1333531] [ DumpServer] 4516/ 0x3e77
[ 1333531] [ DumpServer] 4516/
[ 1338531] [ DumpServer] 4516/ Crash report service returned si-a26ee82bf91e4322b6c8d9fafa4c20be

can you help me please .

do you have the latest version?