sv_scriptHookAllowed 1 on my server.cfg but still I cant open Lambda Menu

This problem persists on builds 2189 and 2372,I have updated to the most recent server artifact (4355 at the time when Im writing this). When I launch my FiveM server without enforcing any game builds all trainers seem to work fine using the same exact server.cfg. I have tried pretty much anything I could think of. Any help on this matter would be appreciated as I have come to no avail. Thanks in advance.

2 Likes

Check your console (F8), you’ll probably be getting a message like this near the top when FiveM is first starting up:

lambdamenu.asi - this ASI plugin does not claim to support game build 2372. If you have access to its source code, add FX_ASI_BUILD 2372 dummy.txt to the .rc file when building this plugin. If not, contact its maintainer.

FiveM now requires that .asi plugins explicitly state they are compatible with gamebuilds from 2189 and up. You can add this yourself instead of waiting for the maintainers to update the plugin:

3 Likes

Thank you!

1 Like

How am I supposed to add this? im a beginner with really no idea how to do that at all