[SUPPORTS PLAYERS] Take Control Of Any NPC

Video
Github
Enjoy! Submit any issues on Github or DM me

Edit:
Now supports player peds (For trolling, of course)
Video

I only tested with two FiveM instances, so the player ped switching is bound to have bugs. Please open issues in the Github repository and I will respond as fast as I can.

36 Likes

this is crazy and amazing both i feel watch dogs legion LOL

2 Likes

Glad you like it

How easy would it be to set up a radius limiter and a cooldown?

1 Like

Impossible thing, great work

omg epic job! This is so out of the box! Will have plenty of fun with this one!! Great job!!

This is sick

I didn’t know the community needed this - until now. Nice work! lol

Thanks for script.

1 Like

this works great! Thanks for the hard work!!! I noticed that when you “jump” into a new npc they have their gun drawn. is there a way that they start off as unarmed? Having a gun is very useful it would be nice keep that hidden until you needed it though. I love how the hit points resset to. this is so awesome. Reminds me of the movie “Fallen” . I am in love!

1 Like

watching the video kinda gave the the old game vibes of driver lol amazing release bro :slight_smile: this if you dont know lol ---->

images

6 Likes

thas insane dawg :joy: Love it.

1 Like

Oh if this was able to set superadmins only I would use this to create RP that is happening around locals :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Very easy. I already have a cooldown in place to prevent you from switching when the camera is tweening.

1 Like

Yes, I’m on my phone rn but just comment out the line that has “GiveWeaponToPed”.I give a weapon to the ped because it makes it easier to switch

1 Like

ok I like it the way it is, maybe it’s some other script that is making the new ped pull out the pistol when you jump into it, I was just looking for a way to prevent that. would make the possession less obvious.Have a great day.

I think that there is a line that selects the weapon. Just comment out that and you’re good to go

ah ok so one for giving the npc a gun and another to wield it, thanks for the tip I will dive back into it. I think I saw the one for the give npc gun stuff, ill check again thank you thank you

This could be a really dope concept if adjusted. I was thinking what if when you joined the server you were assigned a random NPC that is just living their life throughout the world. They could all have randomized money, items, and jobs. You could play that character virtually any way you wanted. Things like say continuing with their current job and just interacting with others as you go, or having a goal like owning a Porsche say. So you work your way up to get it. I think it would allow for extremely vast RP.

3 Likes

haha yes! like a IronMan mode, when your npc dies you jump into a different body

1 Like