Sunset RP | Realistic roleplay | custom imports | No pixel Inspired | whitelist | 50 slots

Sunset RP is a realistic role play server filled with a bunch of features that let you create any kind of character you could thing of. Being a realistic rp server it is filled with members of all kinds of back grounds and jobs from EMS, PD, Lawyers, real estate agents, car dealers, gangs and all types of free lancers from all types of aspects. Being No Pixel inspired the city is filled with all types of legal and illegal jobs as well as government jobs your character can dive into and start a new chapter in their life. With over 150 import cars as well as the local GTAV vehicles, your character can also buy amenities such as houses(any building/house in the city), boats, and more. Sunset is looking to expand their community to potentially make the server whitelist only. Currently anyone can join the server and create a character but once the city has a steady consistency of a high number of member in the city at one time the server will become whitelist only. Come check out the Sunset discord to get yourself started and fly into the city for the first time!

https://discord.gg/srp[Discord link]

Can I be in the role-play please I’ve been watching you on TikTok for so long that I always will need to be in the rp