Suku_Nitro [Better Than Before]

Right, so I quickly checked the code, based on the error you posted above in the server main.lua. The only reason why its passing this issue that I could think off is because you have not added “nitrocannister” and/or “wrench” into your item database.

Updated the sql to contain the required items.

add:

INSERT INTO items (name, label, weight, rare, can_remove) VALUES
(‘nitrocannister’, ‘Noss’, 1, 0, 1),
(‘wrench’, ‘Wrench’, 1, 0, 1);

into your item database if you had not before.

hey when i activate the nitro the car doesnt get the boost and the screen visual animations flashes no errors on console or f8 menu either, the installation and removal works fine the issue is when i press shift it just flashes the visual animation and doesnt give any boosting.

i do have both those items in db and on my person

I seem to get stay frozen at the end of each animation installing or taking off the nitro. tried setting the freeze entity to false during it didnt help.

in the client.lua replace
this:
exports[‘mythic_notify’]:DoHudText(‘inform’, ‘Nitro has been installed!’)
to:
this:
exports[‘mythic_notify’]:SendAlert(‘inform’, ‘Nitro has been installed!’)

to fix the error of freezing

can you upload the fix version? because i replace it and don’t doing anything…

Can I use mythic progress bar over progress bar

Hello everyone, i got same error, when finish to implement nitro, the character is completly freez… but when i /restart the ressource, nitro working well… so there is a probleme in the part of the implement script ? can help me plz ?

and remove nitro with wrench not working …

this is neat, works perfectly, just need to figure out ahow to implement the nos usage in threw hud ui…

When i install nitro my character freezes and i cant unfreeze myself!
How to fix it?

Yes you can but you must change in the client.lua

Was playing with this, and in the config the boost values don’t really seem to do anything?

EDIT: Looks like there is no client side script for the config.nitro? Only for consumption?

can someone help me please when i go to add the sql to my database i get this error unknown column ‘weight’ in ‘feild list’

this resource use 6 mb ram and create lag if 10 people use it… can fix?

Same tho alreaddy found a fix??

can you release the original inventory hud and inventory hud trunk

Hello, it won’t let me download the scrip, could you pass me the download link please?

1 Like