[Suggestion][Script] Fivem to discord rank sync

hey can somone make a script that can sync server ranks whit discord ranks for exempel if somone donate on patreon they get a discord role and then on discord you can sync your discord account to your fivem account and then get your discord role

Example image:

sorry for my english but im on my phone and it corect all the words to norwegian

6 Likes

I have started work on something like this, it uses a unique code in a mysql db then links their steam ID to Discord, let me do some more testing and then I will upload a link to my github to this thread.

1 Like

okay cool

3 Likes

How is it going?

4 Likes

Woah… it’s me in the screenshot… woah… am I popular? Wait… maybe not… idk… 20 char?

Woah it’s my code they’re on about am I popular now ice?

Idk… r u popular?

Wait but are you?

Maybe you are, maybe you’re not?

Summary

Popular enough to buy drones and such xD

Anyway, back to the thread. I would give you the code but it’s private for TXDPS, sorry.

So why not help him develop his own for the community or, create one that is a public resource?

Well my code is designed for TXDPS and isn’t easy for random people to setup.

I mean, the community was built around open source (this whole project is open source…). While I have no use for a bot like that, others clearly do. A clear tutorial and coded bot would be easy for the novice to make happen. Unfortunately in situations like this, keeping code a secret simply bottlenecks the community. To each their own…

offtopic

hey @IceTheDev and @1A3
I do not quite see the reason why I was kicked from your discord when I did not do anything wrong

if there is anything more take it on pm

Back to topic

3 Likes

Seems very interesting… I started to use this idea but with FiveM Bot connected accounts (through discord oauth 2.0) so no one can put in someone else’s steam hex.

cool this is looking good

3 Likes

It is quite funny that the elements went ahead and added integration.

Before that, I already had a system like this made. It is made for white listing but can VERY EASILY be updated for rank syncing.

I do not have a client resource made public at the moment as it was built into a core system. Perhaps I will get around to this eventually. When the player connects set a networked var containing their ranking information n’ stuff.

Here is a link to the repository: https://github.com/itsJarrett/InfamousRP_Bot

Coded in C# Core btw

#IfTheyWontMakeItOpenSourceIWILL

Slavko could you help me set it up to do rank syncing if your down to add me on discord Typical.Ev

Wait so @Slavko this uses discord roles to whitlist certain items or to whitelist the server?

BUMP

Hey is there anyone that have seen this and working it?