Suburban RP | Custom Vehicles | Custom CAD/MDT | https://discord.gg/dyMsr5D | Mature and Active staff members | BSCO - SAFD - SASP| Suburbanrp.ca

Who are we

We are Suburban Roleplay, Initially founded in November of 2018 we started the community with one basic principal in mind, Give the players the best role-playing experience possible. Our server uses vMenu which gives the options for players to be creative and have a relaxed experience. All players are welcome, whether you are a FiveM veteran or new to the game we will ensure you have a great experience on SuburbanRP

Our goals

We strive for a community where players can role play without RDMER’S or VDMER’S and have a modder free community. How do we do this: We have staff members active all the time listening to the members and reports.

Maturate:

We expect all our members to be mature to one another in game and in Discord. Meaning for example if you are in game we expect for you not to scream “VDM” or “RDM” and instead settle the matter with the player in a mature civilized way.

Community requirements

1. Minimum age requirement is 15yrs old.
  2. A Working microphone.
  3. You can understand and you are able to speak english well.
  4. Agree to the community guidelines.
  5. Have fun and be respectful to everyone!

Apply on our website Website

Our discord: https://discord.gg/dyMsr5D (server connection info on discord server)

If you are interested in a staff position or developer position contact me on discord: Liam M#4780

Photos

1 Like

Would never join a server where the name is misspent on their logo!

Hmmm… OOF

This is against FiveM’s ToS so it will not be coming soon :wink: i would suggest reading the ToS.

1 Like

I’ve read it. It’s just i’ve been annyoed how whenever someone applys for dev and i tell them it’s not a paid position i get cused at everytime. It’s just annoying

20 chars (bump)

Bump bump (20 char)

:thinking::thinking::thinking: I wonder

I would recommend putting more effort into your post (i.e : What your goal is, what is the server, what do you have to offer, etc) I would also not suggest using “Anyone can be a cop” you say you try to get away from Lambda but having Community Cops is probably worse than using a menu. But I wish you guys luck on your server.

^ Agréée :yum:

Good server, Mature staff from what I’ve seen and the players and leo are friendly and know what they are doing

The server is pretty good they have some pretty good RP 8/10 definitely recommend it

They have very smooth and responsive server timing and theyre cars are really nice

Im really new to fivem and it was the first server that i have played on good job

For a new server it was really good the staff were really helpful and nice definetely going to stay

honestly i had fun but it wouldnt be my absolute go to for a server but i do recommend it for newer RPers

Ehhh it was a weird experience wouldnt go for it everday but it was fun

Acctually it was really good great job Liam M

:heart_eyes: Thanks Boof :star_struck:

Great server w/ great people :slight_smile:

I am a Head Administrator on the server :slight_smile: