[SUBSCRIPTION] BrunX Mods Subscription Pack

I present you the new subscription plan of BrunX Mods

After some requests, I decided to launch subscription plans in my store, where you have access to different benefits, in addition to having access to all the interiors that I have created and will create

These monthly subscription plans have a reduced cost compared to the standalone map, these prices start at $20/month + VAT and the higher the plan, the more discount on the value you have!

Tebex Store: :point_right:BrunX Mods Subscription :point_left:

Some benefits for you:

• ROLE ON DISCORD
  • ACCESS TO ALL MAPS
  • DISCORD SUPPORT
  • ACCESS TO AN EXCLUSIVE DISCORD CHANNEL
  • AUDIO DOOR SOUNDS
  • AUDIO OCCLUSION
  • EXCLUSIVE WIP FOR CURRENT PROJECTS
  • ACCESS TO ALL THE NEW INTERIORS RELEASED (As long as you keep the subscription plan active)
  • ACCESS TO ALL FUTURE UPDATES (As long as you keep the subscription plan active)

Maps alredy available:

FAQ

WHEN WILL YOU ADD NEW MAPS

I usually try to add new maps every month, however, there may be months that it takes me a little longer, like 2 months, or a little less, that’s because I like to make the maps very calmly so that they are released in the best way possible, without bugs, optimized and made with care.

CAN I CHANGE TEXTURES?

Yes, you can make changes to the textures to make it the best you like.

DO I NEED A SPECIFIC FIVEM SERVER VERSION TO RUN PROPERLY?

We highly recommend you to update your server build to 5128+ to avoid crashes. We are using new features from Cfx.re, which work smoothly on the latest server artifacts.

CAN I CANCEL MY SUBSCRIPTION ANYTIME?

Yes, you can cancel your subscription anytime. Your package will instantly be removed from the Keymaster and your access will be revoked, until you resubscribe.

WHAT IS INCLUDED IN MY SUBSCRIPTION?

You will only have access to the INTERIORS, but YMAP maps are not included! In addition, you will have benefits in our DISCORD, such as a different role from the others, access to an exclusive channel for subscribers, and much more…

Code is accessible No / Only YTD
Subscription-based Yes
Lines (approximately) N/A
Requirements 5128+ Server Version
Support Yes
1 Like