Stunt Jumps - All default stunt jumps from GTA V now in FiveM

Stunt Jumps FiveM

All stock stunt jumps from GTA V in FiveM.

This simple resource adds all stock GTA V stunt jumps into your server. Stats are tracked by the game itself, they will reset once you close your game and rejoin. This resource will reset itself once you leave a server, but it will not recreate the stunt jumps if the resource is restarted while you’re still on the server. It’s best to just restart your game if you disconnect from a server, but I’m sure nobody cares what I recommend anyway, so screw it.

Install

1. Download the latest release from the releases page.
  2. Copy the StuntJumpsFiveM.net.dll, Newtonsoft.Json.dll and __resource.lua files from the download into a new folder in your resources folder, you can call it whatever you like.
  3. Add start <name> to the server.cfg, making sure to replace <name> with the name you gave the new folder you just made.
  4. If you want to enable blips for all the stunt jumps, add setr enable_stunt_jump_blips true ABOVE the start <name> line from step 3.

Download

here!

Example

Everyone loves examples

(in case embed is messed up: https://streamable.com/dhyc3)

Developer notes

You should not try to add lots more, the game can only handle up to 64 stunt jumps before shitting itself. This resource adds 50 stunt jumps and sets the MP1_DEFAULT_STATS_SET stat to true whenever it has added them. This is used to make sure they are not added again in the same game session in case the resource is rebooted for whatever reason. So please don’t touch that stat value cause you’ll most likely end up breaking people’s games. If you want to add your own stunt jumps, just create a fork of this project and edit the stuntjumps.json file embedded in the source files.

Changelog

v1.0.0

Initial release.

v1.0.1

Fix parameter issue for the stunt jump native.

19 Likes

:o stunt maps :stuck_out_tongue:

nice resource, this has got to be good for :rp:

1 Like

This will probably break as soon as the next FiveM production build is pushed, but I’ll have it fixed whenever that happens.

Looking toasty :bread:

Great resource, nice job.

1 Like

Where do I get this hud of gas?

It’s called FRFuel.

1 Like

This is so awesome! Thank you for releasing this to the community. You rock. This add another thing to do in fivem whoo hoo.

1 Like

Nice release, Vespura. Always good to see these unique resources on the forum, shows what this community really is capable of.
:mascot:

1 Like

+10 at stuntjumps! One step closer to non-rp GTA servers.

frownie face at .dll files. Makes it less accessible to those that would want to build on it, for instance to make it a persistent feature.

1 Like

But the source code is here? https://github.com/TomGrobbe/StuntJumpsFiveM/blob/master/StuntJumpsFiveM/StuntJumpsFiveM/StuntJumps.cs feel free to just fork it and build upon this. Im fine with people re-releasing this but only if they truly added valuable stuff, like saving stats for example.

Of course, creating PR’s is also welcome.

Great job

Thank you for sharing something beautiful.

1 Like

Since the recent FiveM production build this is broken (not fivems fault, but actually my own) I’ll have a fix for this tonight, unless someone else wants to fork, fix and provide a download here temporarily. The issue is with the parameters for the stunt jump native, a 0 should be added to both of those natives as a new last parameter.

v1.0.1

Fixes the issue caused by my recent natives PR.

not sure about the blip choice. id 490 image would be better

1 Like

can we get this so its not a .dll and have a configurable blimp ID in the config? @Vespura

Yes if you make it yourself. I’m not going to make a lua version of this. Configurable blip options can be added, will do that next time I update this.

1 Like

I’ve created a lua version of this

1 Like