/stuck

What it does:
/stuck allows players to teleport to either a location chosen randomly close by or to a location that has been preset. Obviously people might abuse it so everytime you use /stuck it sends out a server sided message announcing that the player has used /stuck.

How to:
Simply type /stuck (Location or random)

preset locations: (these can be modified in the config file)
sandy,
paleto,
ls

Preview:

Gif if video doesn’t work:

issues:
When higher up like on a crain using random coords kinda bugs it out, but on normal buildings it seems to do fine but it tends to just teleport you somewhere on the building instead of on the ground.

Newer versions:
Added more reliability for the random and more configuration options, Added screen fade when teleporting, the teleport isn’t instant now and default it takes 5 seconds, this is also configurable.

Download:
V1.1
stuckcommand.rar (2.2 KB)

–OLDER Versions–

V1.0
stuckcommand.rar (2.2 KB)

10 Likes

nice.

suggestions:
add a fade out , fade in screen
add a 15 second progress bar saying “unstucking” so its not instant.
possibly add a cooldown for usage inbetween.

4 Likes

Thank you for the suggestions, I will see about adding them in!

2 Likes

hey, just thought i’d let you know, the video doesn’t work for me. could you maybe just put a link to it aswell as the embed?

1 Like

this is a gif version, should work aswell.

Maybe try using a native like GetClosestVehicleNode - FiveM Natives @ Cfx.re Docs. It will teleport them to the nearest road rather than a preset static point.

The preset points are just if you don’t want to use the random option, I could use that as well but if there isn’t a road nearby and you’re glitched somewhere in the map it’s better to teleport close to you’re location at a safe coordinate determent by the game.