Stuck on Pink loading screen

GTA V version?
How do i check this? i just use the latest availlable.

Up to date?
Yes.

Legit or Pirate copy?
Legit.

Steam/CD/Social Club?
Steam.

Windows version?
Windows 10

Did you try to delete caches.xml and try again?
Yes.

Error screenshot (if any)
Pink screen with 3 dots like its loading. ( i have left this loading for an entire day without progress. )

System specifications
AMD Ryzen 5 1600 six core 3.40ghz
16GB Ram
64 bit Windows 10
NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1050 ti gaming

What did you do to get this issue?
If i knew, i would not be here.

What server did you get this issue on?
On my own brand new server Stuff and Things by ZAP Hosting.( others can play on it just not me. )

CitizenFX.log file
Could not find the .log file only the fivem_set.bin

.dmp files/report IDs
What?

If an issue with starting:
GTA V folder screenshot

GTA V/update/x64/dlcpacks screenshot

Filepath to FiveM folder
C:\Users\robbi\AppData\Local\FiveM\FiveM.exe

FiveM client folder screenshot

Did you try to disable/uninstall your Anti-virus?
Yes.

Also add what you already tried so far.
I have reinstalled both fiveM and gtaV - reinstalled them again to my C: SSD - I Deleted cache and let it redownload.
Tried everything on this page: [Solution] Forcing FiveM/RedM to use your discrete GPU | Infinite Loading Fix

I hope you can help me out, its a bit of a waste owning a server but not being able to play on it…

Robbin Stal, ( Legalize89 )

Hello, this is a friendly reminder because this is your first time creating a topic (or it has been a while since your last topic) in this category.

Please note that most of the support is provided by the FiveM community on a voluntary basis. We ask you to be patient; there is no guarantee we have a solution to your problem(s). To avoid unnecessary/duplicate topics, please browse the forums before creating a topic.

To improve your chances of your issue(s) being solved, please provide as much information as possible about the issue(s) you are having. Also —whenever possible— please use the template given to you when creating a topic.

Thanks for keeping these forums tidy!
:mascot:

Did you try removing the launcher_skip from your cache folder?

I did not, Should i?

Edit: I just tried this, problem still insists

Anyone know what to do?

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.