Stuck on green screen, won't load servers list

To receive support, please fill out the following template, and remove this top text.

GTA and GTA online work fine. Other multiplayer launchers worked as well. Installed FiveM and it just won’t load servers list and is stuck on the green screen (yesterday it was purple). I’ve tried everything. Please help

GTA V version? Newest
Up to date? Yes
Legit or Pirate copy? Legit
Steam/CD/Social Club? Steam
Windows version? Windows 10
Did you try to delete caches.xml and try again? Yes
Error screenshot (if any)

System specifications

What did you do to get this issue? Just installed FiveM.
What server did you get this issue on? Don’t even have servers.
CitizenFX.log file
CitizenFX.log (31.1 KB)

.dmp files/report IDs

If an issue with starting:
GTA V folder screenshot

GTA V/update/x64/dlcpacks screenshot

Filepath to FiveM folder C:\game\fivem
FiveM client folder screenshot

Did you try to disable/uninstall your Anti-virus? Yes

Also add what you already tried so far.
Almost everything in the book.

Alright so…
Does the servers tab still pop up? If so, just click it…

Secondly, I’m confused about your screenshots but whatever, have you tried deleting your cache? When you re launch fivem click YES to updating cache…

Could be wrong, but I do know there was an issue with laptops. Something to do with the integrated graphics and AMD.

Try right clicking on the .exe and click Run with graphics processor then select the high preformance (not default) gpu.

Servers tab does not pop up, nothing pops up. I’ve already added a screenshot of what it looks like if I enter FiveM. I only get the green screen, some days it’s blue/purple.

Sadly it does not give me the option to run with graphics processor for some reason.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.