Strawberry Gardens [FREE] Legion Square replaced!

Yes, that is normal for an addon map lacking modified navmesh, unfortunately.

Any peds walking by “see” old model of the square and act accordingly. The “ped replacement” file is only for scenario peds (guitar, various other animations), not people randomly spawned and walking on a sidewalk or peds asked to go from point A to B through out area of the (original) square.

Hello there. This map is really cool. Do you plan an update to solve the colisions problems in the shop ?

gabz 247 causes this for me

its because NVE guys are a bit … hmm … they missed an @ in the name this will fix the Problem
hidt1_rd1_9.ybn (362 Bytes)

Such a shame, that the server_Scenarios is taken down or is 404 atm.

Hey, thanks for the info. I will look into it.

1 Like

Hey, I’ve contacted the original owner of server_scenarios and he got it sorted. Should work again now :slight_smile:

1 Like

Getting a bunch of debris like trash thats floating mid air an cause a collision with peds and cars, trucks , etc.

peds just laying in the roads and such. placed the downtown.ymt in a scenarios folder(theres not one by default… any fixes? other than that. great map.

1 Like

then you have to try and trobble shoot this, like for instance removing all other maps or mlos, shells, ipls of any other kind and then find the one that is interfering with this

sorry for bad england but after 6+ hours of this for a non native its teirding or some stuf

anyone find a fix for preventing locals from running into fences?

1 Like

Its unlisted again, any chance to get it

Hello! Server scenarios is down again. Any possibility of getting the file hosted so we can download again?

Hope this helps. Enjoy.

1 Like

I bought mile high club and wanted to test it in game but there was a bug that you can see in the photo then I took out strawberry gardens and then it worked. Can anyone help me?

[image]

wont work they are to close and good luck getting them to fix it

Hello, we have the problem that people crash into our Strawberry Gardens. Not permanently, but occasionally. What could be the reason for this?

Gas station and store 's scripts not working but maploaded in very good quality pls fix this

1 Like

Working gas station and store isn’t part of this map, as it’s a map, not a script. That is handled by other scripts.