Strawberry Gardens [FREE] Legion Square replaced!

the server_scenarios file has scenario files inside of it, you download both. this mod, and the server_scenarios mod; this mod, has a modified scenario file. you put that inside of server_scenarios, replacing the existing one.

Noticed a few things.

You can clip your camera through the roof and walls.

These signs and such on the outside of the building clip through the doors as well as cover up the windows.

Issue on your end. Maybe you are using gabz 24/7 which is conflicting with my map. There is a map conflicting ( Clipping cam)

Would you know how to fix this shadow issue?
It is caused by the legion square, however we cannot seem to exactly locate what is causing the shadow rendering like that

same issue here, tried with no maps but strawberry and the scenarios fix. iv’e noticed vehicles coming the other way do a u-turn. tried editing the traffic path in CW to no avail.

Hello, could you tell me how do I disable all the npc in that area? I would like to put it without spawning npc

• Removed old LODs

Now, have you replaced them with new ones?

Scroll up and start reading.

Oh man , i wish this was working with mile high club building…I’ve tried it and it brings back the old construction, I would love to have this but it conflitcs with that building. Too bad because this is the perfect legion square ! Very good job tho !

Hey there!
I really appreciate your feedback :smiley: Sometime i can look into this, but in the meantime i have to say after making a new map i am kind of taking a break from mapping again :sweat_smile:
You are not the first one to report this issue to me, so it would be high on my priority on fixing. I hope i can contact the Ambitioneers in order to resolve this problem :+1:

1 Like

Ey bro, I did something, i have both of them working, but there are few things causing some flickering when you go to milehigh. The lights are still there, and few light props in legion that has to be removed. I’ll dig more into this, maybe also compare the ymaps as xml and compare what they have whith what you have and delete from yours to match theirs.

is there a github for this map ???

The download link is in the description

Got the same problem, no other mapping

Don’t you have any mapping that adds trees or extra things?

Check bob74_ipl for pillbox hill hospital

1 Like

Same thing happens with myself, this happens regardless if you’re running anything from Gabz or not.

Amazing MLO though, nice and clean. However. The Peds are trying to path find themselves walking into walls and fences. Is that normal? Thats even after I added the peds folder

Same thing happens on my end. No GABZ mod or other MLO loaded.