Store Icons Template (Fully Customizable)

This template was completed from scratch by X Studios

Store Icons Template (Fully Customizable)

This template contains:

• PSD File (Completely Customizable)
  • Free Updates & v2 10% off
  • 24/7 Support

:shopping_cart: Purchase Template - $6.99

Preview Images:

Other Resources:

ToS:
You may not release this template or any templates from X Studios in any packs or individually. You automatically agree to these terms upon purchasing this template.

Subscription-based No
Photoshop Required Yes

2 Likes

Purchased this! They’re perfect for a few of my upcoming server projects and saves a ton of time.

1 Like

always a pleasure working with you robby!

So we’re allowing resellers on here now?
https://x-studios.tebex.io/package/5668120

3 Likes

Report this issue directly to tebex.

compliance@tebex.io

Sorry about my previous post.

I understand your concern but I’ve made it clear in our TOS that we are not the original creators of the clothing.

In addition, we have reached out to the creators of the clothes and received permission to do so.

I hope this response clears any concern you may have had with one of my products that have nothing to do with this release.

Good day :sunny:

Our terms of service that you agree to before purchasing | SCREENSHOT BELOW

And yet you only post the list of the creators AFTER we purchase?

Why is there no list of all the creators of said clothing before purchase so we can verify it ourselves?

2 Likes

Selling something you don’t own… lmao bruhh

2 Likes

Show proof of their approval :tipping_hand_woman:t3:

1 Like

Explain what I’m selling that I do not own please.

is this a post about clothing packs or a design pack? Stop bashing my post.

Aren’t you selling a re-pack of other peoples clothes that you’re “saying” you got permission to re-pack? Where’s the credited creators, further, why the sudden rebrand? :thinking:

EDIT: Actually, you even hide that these re-packs aren’t made by anyone on your team and just repacked and sold on your website. You did not create these products, and any optimization is up in the air since you aren’t crediting the original creators to compare the files to.

So you have purchased and downloaded our pack and read the read me? Can you explain why this resource is about “Store Icons” and your thrashing our post by talking about other packs we sale? Before you come and disrespectfully ruin somebodies post, do some research for once. I’m so sick of this happening. If you have a problem go and report it or something and stop thrashing my post.

I guess tebex was the judge of your stolen assets. Get a grip and learn how to make your own content. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye::face_with_hand_over_mouth:

lol, they actually took our site down for selling graphics not stolen assets lol. As we don’t use stolen assets. Thank you for reporting to Tebex :smiley: our store will be back in a few!