SteamID Admin Authentication Issue

Since yesterday, when ever myself and others on the steamID admin.group when connecting to the server and on the server, the VNC console mentions steam failed to authenticate.
Myself and others do not have any admin permissions when on the server as a whole.
No changes were done to the server, it just randomly happened… Rebooted the server bunch of times, also cleared cache to the server, and we all restarted steam, even logged out and back in onto steam.
But for some reason our steam hex can’t be authenticated for admin privileges.
Anybody know if it is a known issue?

Hello, this is a friendly reminder because this is your first time creating a topic (or it has been a while since your last topic) in this category.

Please note that most of the support is provided by the Cfx.re community on a voluntary basis. We ask you to be patient; there is no guarantee we have a solution to your problem(s). To avoid unnecessary/duplicate topics, please browse the forums before creating a topic.

To improve your chances of your issue(s) being solved, please provide as much information as possible about the issue(s) you are having. Also —whenever possible— please use the template given to you when creating a topic.

Thanks for keeping these forums tidy!
:mascot:

I believe you need to set up the steam API in order for steam hexs to be used,

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.