Steam Identifier

Where to start…yeaaaa first release :expressionless:
_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Whats dis?
Players need to have their steam open before entering the server, That’s all.
Have Fun

A little demonstrations CLICK ME

GitHub Link : HERE

2 Likes

Correct me if I’m wrong, but isn’t this already an automatic feature of FiveM?

This is already a thing

Plus, you have your Discord link in there.

rar file on github :thinking:

@Z3phyr and no its not

2 Likes

Ah, my apologies then. I’d just always had the experience of connecting to a server without steam open, and it disconnects me.

Hayyy…I have get use to using GitHub

Cut me a brake :sob:

Why would they cut someone’s brake from their car?

:grimacing: cringe :grimacing:

1 Like

I don’t get why people do this shit. Why require steam to be opened? If you are doing it because you use the steamid to save stats then that’s just retarded, use their license to save stuff. Everyone has a license, not just steam users.

That’s true and I completely understand what your saying…I didn’t need the use of this script any longer and wanted to share it with the community and its up to them weather they want to use it or not.

Why complain about it? If you have no need for it, just move on. This is his first release and rather than encourage him to keep learning, you feel the need to be a douche and discourage him from trying something new.

A+, good job, have a cookie.

Good job @Mumin_Khan, keep it up.

4 Likes

Thank you man, Truly appreciate it man…

Yes ;)…

Correct me if I’m wrong, but don’t these 2 default lines in server.cfg already do this?

#sv_authMaxVariance 1
#sv_authMinTrust 5

While I don’t agree that this release is useless, I must say that this is the release board’s form of psychological quality control.
And also rightfully bashing people who have bad ideas and post the product of their bad ideas to releases. If a resource is poorly coded and nobody complains about it, it will become the norm, which is awful.

+1

Nice work my friend