Stay away from zap hosting

I would recommend to everyone to stay as far away from zap hosting a possible they are a horrible host
in the two months I’ve had them I’ve had multiple issues including my server failing to restart being locked out of my own VPS my server files and CFG being deleted when I log in and a ton of stability issues for people are not able to stay connected to my server zap hosting is a joke and very unprofessional they comment on every thread that has something to do with their service but behind the scenes do nothing to fix it they’ve even went as far as blocking me from live chat so I couldn’t get support if you were looking for longevity and a server to be around for awhile to not go if zap you’d be better off hosting from home of find another host the fact that fivem forces us to use them as sickening PS ZAP SUCKS!!!

1 Like

Had the same experience 2 years ago. Amazing how nothing has changed. Only difference was I was fed up after 1 week of the non-sense, and got the run around constantly. So, after all my files magically disappeared one on the 4th day, I said enough is enough and moved my server to a different host.

1 Like

I have an example right now I rented from a host called ■■■■■■■ servers I rented a red M and a fivem server and they both were blocked by fivem the message told me to consider using zap hosting from home sounds like I’m forced.edit there’s proof right there I’m not even allowed to say another host name other than zap hosting

Using VPS and GameServer, no problems at all.
Support is excellent, especially Sven xD.

with who? if you’re saying zap then I seriously question the Integrity of your post

I too (like many) tried going the lazy route and choosing ZAP. Boy what a mistake that was. Support was relatively prompt, I’ll give them that. Downtime galore in Dallas though and when it was up, definitely not the best. Then you look at the auto install scripts and how outdated they are, it was very clear it was time to get unlazy and do it the hard way. Fast forward 3-4 months and things are great without ZAP. As far as the being forced to use ZAP, this would be partially true, but I couldn’t see why anyone would pay for a ‘game server host’ when for maybe slightly more money you can jump onto a VPS with a noticeable performance increase. You can get a solid VPS for 15-20 bucks that will do the job relatively well in many scenarios.

1 Like

we’re sorry about this, sadly there were some issues in Dallas which caused network issues, these should resolved at this point

Do you by any chance have some examples of where thats the case? Our Resources are always kept up to date, unless there is a specific reason not to

1 Like

i can the ESX base that you guys offer in there is outdated for God’s sakes you guys still offer an outdated version of mellow trainer you also have a no God mode script that does not even work the teleport request script that you offer in there also does not work not to mention one click mod installation does not work correctly example I have that is fr fuel it installs the resource correctly but puts it in the CFG incorrectly not to mention the downtime is not a one-time thing you are being dishonest because it is frequent with your host and when I complain too much you guys blocked me from live chat