StatusRoleplay | 20k Starting Cash TS Voice | Houses w/Garages & Vehicle Rentals | XTC, Coke, Meth, and Weed! | Money Truck, Hackable Pacific Standard, ATM Robbing and Fleeca Robberies! | Hotkey weapons/items!

image0
Status Roleplay is a freshly released server. Just under a week!!

https://discord.gg/2Nnm3Et - If this is expired I will update!
Search for Status Roleplay on the server finder!

We have a very active development staff, usually on six days a week. Our staff team is also hiring and looking for additions to help us keep this machine well oiled and together!(18+)

We are actively searching for Great Officers For LSPD, many opportunities for command positions and sub divisions are available! Great pay, free equipment, and some of the best looking vehicles you could wish for!

As the Main Developer for the server I try to spend a majority of my time focusing on Quality of life improvements and bug repairs. My main focus will always be performance and quality of entertainment, That being said I have had the ability to add as many MLO interiors in as a like without performance hindrance. We Have 25+ Enter able buildings for Whitelist jobs and gangs to fight over!

We have purchasable Weed seeds, high and low grade, Fertilizer and better quality waters! They can be placed and grown anywhere. But be careful others can destroy your crops!!Also there is a hidden location for materials to cook some meth! But be careful if you don’t do it the right way you may blow up

Furnish able properties over 300! Without endless possibilities to enhance your roleplaying experience in your personally made house!

Instead of following the Normal we have decided to utilize Los Santos Central Medical and La Mesa PD. Tired of the same old same old scenery as much as we were? This is to provide our whitelisted members to have some difference then any other city!

We have a range of usable items so when our whitelisted LEO and EMS aren’t around you aren’t stuck laying on the ground without any help from your friends! Body Armour in case your enemies are shooting you down, Defibrillators in case your heart stops, quick clots for bleeding, splints for sprains or breaks and even parachutes for those death defying stunt men and women!

We have a wide selection of robberies.Everything from a hacked computer with a money truck location! To decrypting door locks and blowing vault doors at the pacific standard! Also burglaries for those of you who prefer not to risk being shot and chased by the fuzz!

Our inventories for everything is made into a 3D style. Property storage, police searching, glove box storage, weapon stores, black market, and your pockets! All with custom quality 3D shadowed images.

We have 16 repair stations around the map for unfortunate souls who cant reach a mechanic or buy repair kits. Our upgrade are all done at Benny’s garage by our awesome whitelisted mechanics.

Of course we needed to add a “Tuner Chip” which can only be gotten through interactions with mechanics.

Grand theft auto online styled warehouse job. Purchase goods and pick them up, deliver them to a drop off location for sale BUT be careful local mercenaries are always looking to take your goods from you!

A couple of our more unique jobs range from GoPostal, Digging for gold rocks and also farming data off of discarded hard drives, and contacting the Shady Man in city to create Crypto coins which sell for $50k a piece!

A very minimal hud in-vehicle, on foot, aircraft, e.t.c.

We have so many other features, too many to list. Please Jump in the discord and give us a try! We have a feedback channel used for complaints, concerns, and or Bug Reports

5 Likes

that’s a lot of cool stuff I wish more servers were unique like this

1 Like

Bump, keeping this bad boy updated daily. Feel free to join the discord and check our server changes!

1 Like

Bump,

Updates to the Server: Removed meth-van and Growing Weed plants anywhere Until it has been optimized. Due to hitches and server performance we have decided to go a different path! Updated Drugs system, You must grab a network chip and hack into a drug sale location to confront the cartel! Be prepared as they don’t

take kindly to this!

Vangelico has had a small rework, added in a Pick-able safe and better optimized glass smashing!

ATMs all across Los Santos are now breakable for a chance at some dirty cash, Just need to grab the right tools with a good plan to escape just in Case!

There are now Five locations for which to rent vehicles. Scooters and Bikes at LSIA, a lower income rental Near Grove at Atomic, Benefactor Dealer in North Vinewood, Motorcycle Dealer at Sanders Motorcycle, and a Super Car rental at Jonny Tung’s in West Vinewood!

Drugs all have their own benefits to consuming.(Find out through RP) A much better hand to hand transaction to NPCs for drug sales.(Removed the middleman)

Updated OutlawAlert for more criminal and Law Enforcement interactions! No more hiding your gunshots, drug calls, or pointing weapons at locals!

Discord link is invalid

1 Like

Thank you! it has been updated.

Bump, Added a few more MLOs and Compiled some scripts into each other WOO!

BUMP, Added Motel rooms with furnishings, a few small tweaks and changes to controls,(this can be seen in discord) and Added 16 GTAV themed vehicles into the vehicle store!

Added 3D image styled clothing and accessories shops, with /clothes commands also! a couple other cahnges! feel free to jump on the discord and give us a try!

Where to start, Since the Attack on the server I’ve been busting my ass. Complete Database wipe, and rehaul of everything from stores, to inventories, to how players interact with each other (trade, steal, search, give money) We have dropped the Old inventories and shop for a more up to date one. HOTKEYS! no more TAB weapon wheel bs. Select item amount in stores and click the item and drop it in your inventory.(which is re-arrangeable now) Using an item is as easy as pressing a button. Weapons are registered as items now, cleaner for database and also easier to TRACE. Quite a few MLOs have been removed, they were unused and honestly not needed ATM.(request them later on for your gang/business proposition and I’m all ears) Items that are dropped Do not despawn so good luck trying to ditch evidence from the police.( and ofc ill do treasure hunts for collectables worth $$$$$) Properties are going over YET another re-work, Each house will have its own storage(3D ofc) and a garage on location for ease of use. Vehicles now have Trunks/gloveboxes. (Both have item limits and are MUCH harder to Dupe items) As always I appreciate the support at this early stage and look forward to seeing you in-city and hearing ways i can improve the server!

Changes made: Drug Runs (Box of Buds) have had prices buffed $2500 - $4000.

Changes to Seat belts, They are removed. You no longer have to Push a button or get stuck in an animation. You will however Fly out of your car if the right velocity + deceleration + object collision factors are right.

External Vehicle Commands have been reworked and put into a different script to remove two menus, and server load times. /door [number] will be use able outside and inside vehicles(within a realistic distance), /hood and /trunk. Vehicle Extras will be done using “/extra all true” or "/extra [number] (true or false) Special addition when near a vehicle (Aim with right mouse and press shift) Opens driver door for LEO code 5 stops, and shootouts.

Because I love immersion I’ve added a few things. Each property will have a kitchen that allows you to grab some bread and much on it. Each bathroom will have a shower for you to bathe in it.(Wash off the blood of your enemies), And lastly each room will have a clothing and a cabinet (20 items storage) Each house has 2 Cupboards.

As always a few more updates to the server! Garages were removed and replaced with a more simple script. No more panning camera. You will interact and be brought into a garage where you may view you vehicles. You will see if they are garaged or impounded and what damages they have. Repair ktis no longer repair body damages, you will need to use a mechanic or a Quick Fix Location. Also Seat belts have been removed, as of now you will have a chance at high rate of speed+crash to fly out of your vehicle (Passengers also)!

House burglaries had a slight rework, You will need an advanced lockpick (Bought from a certain store not hidden) And to picklock properties, which there are over 500. You have a range of items possible to receive with chance base. If your looking to get into drugs and such I recommend starting off with simple home invasions!(You never know what you might find!)

A Money-wash location has been added for public use that just needs to be found. It has a limit per day it can wash, and takes 25%. There is also a location that charges 0% and has unlimited amounts of washing. But this location is much much more hidden!!

A few changes as usual and some additions. We now have a fishing script that allows you to fish anywhere that would be populated with fish!

Fish can be converted over to chum and fed to a special aquatic friend!

Also mechanics can also teach you how, or install nitro to your vehicle! Might be the extra boost needed to save your life, or your freedom!

Added Headlight color changing shop, chat commands for /neon (on/off) /neonfront /neonback, /neonright, and /neonleft. And another small rework of character creation and clothing stores/barber!