thank you bro

1 Like

__resource.lua is deprecated, you should be using fxmanifest.lua

1 Like

You are welcome :heart:

I will update it thank you :heart:

updated __resource.lua to fxmanifest.lua
change command nui to fps

Code looks really similar to the fpsbooster available on github: qb-fpsbooster/client.lua at main · alp1x/qb-fpsbooster · GitHub + Wouldnt this just increase the resmon on the client at the same time?

i dont know the fivem native is copyright to the anouther dev man !
its native !

Never said that, i said it looks familiar, and by that i mean, most of the code is copied 1:1 with most of them being in same order…

Other authors code:

Yours:

Its still free, so theres nothing bad about it, but why not give credits to the original author for snippets of the code?

I don’t want to talk more than that so it doesn’t look like spam
But there is no comparison between some scripts such as the fps scripts
so your script +200 and my script 70 or 79
and my script is + fps more than yours so
You must know how to differentiate between rights and what they mean and whether they apply to this or not. Thank you
:two_hearts:

The provided script is not mine, its someone elses which i saw previously. what im trying to say as you missunderstood, is that its clearly visible, that you/your dev have copied the authors code, which still isnt okay in my opinion and whatever you just said, i do apologise, didnt understand any of it. Google Translate may help in our language barrier, eitherway it would be nice to include credits before claiming to own the whole code as you are in your github readme.

Brother, I am tired of explaining to you
that this script is standlone and new ui and very very +fps so should be add copy right our team to the ui So I don’t see a problem here
and anouther is for qb only and Not like the one you have with all due respect to the diligence of the person who did his work :two_hearts:

Hello I’m sorry but I find your menu not beautiful x) I redid the same in rageUI V2

if not good job !

2 Likes

How did you get your mini map to look like that where its just a small box with no gradient on the edges

No code may be obfuscated

@TheIndra
where obfuscated in the code ?

advanced-fps-menu/client.lua at main · ahmed608/advanced-fps-menu (github.com)

Read the information code plz :mascot:

UI look very big, You can change that.

1 Like