Standard FiveM Plates on Add-On cars

Who can help me? I want standard FiveM car Plates on add-on cars, but how? I want this

This is an Custom Add-On car with an GTAV Plate.

1 Like

Hey @Sil. You can set them up through the carvariations.meta file in your vehicle resource. Near the bottom it say’s plate probabilities, and that’s where you put some code to set it up.

It’s a good guide on how to set it up, it breaks down adding plates.

2 Likes

Then come custom cars with an GTAV Plate thats different to the same car with an other buyer?

What do you mean?

with a custom car that car has 1 standard registration. But I want that a license plate is generated per customer for that car. So the registration number must not be identical on every same type.

Oh, like the letters/numbers on a plate, you set that in your vehicle shop resource is using ESX.

Jes, but on an custom car is already a plate…

I’m really confused on what you’re trying to do.

I want an custom car with an plate that is created when the car is buyed

I literaly just told you. I’m assuming you’re using ESX, like everybody else does and you’re most likely running esx_vehicleshop. In that scripts config.lua file you can find certain variables which you can change, including the one that edits custom plates. It’s like use space in plate name, and the amount of letters and numbers included as well. Edit those values and you’ll get what you want.

1 Like

i tried my best but it isn’t working for me could you help me?

I have a bike without any form of license and i would like to add one on the back

if you know a discord where i could find help that would be awsome to.