[STANDALONE] zcarrerasv2 - Solo/Multiplayer

Hello, how are you? I hope you are well.

Today I sell a 100% standalone script.

The scripts are in Spanish and English

Features

• Now the script uses KeyMapping, so it is now easier to create the routes and output grids and this uses less server and client resources (the script has some commands to update, load or create a new race) to avoid button overload keymapping

• You can now customize many options

• Now with a key you can select a point and it will follow you (Seen in the video)

• Now you can select the car to do the race and customize it

• I have created a very nice user interface with many options to customize the race

• Now the multiplayer mode has a user interface that makes it easy to create or join a room with information about the race and the player you are in.

• Low MS in resmon, this may change depending on the routes and exit grids you perform

• Minimalist user interface while on the run

• Now you can put how many laps you want for the race

• New modes! Yes, you read that right, you can choose between normal, reverse and random mode, maybe more modes in the future

• You can disable the scripts with the commands: / zcarreras or / zcarrerascomando

• You can now create a waypoint in the map and press the key and then the script will create the route or output grill where you put the waypoint without that you need go to there.

• Both the players and starting grids you have created will be able to participate in the race.

• And more

Requirements:

• mysql-async (It’s free)

Config.lua zcarreras

Config = {}

-- You can find the blips here: https://docs.fivem.net/docs/game-references/blips/

Config.defaultblipmarkers = 38 -- BLIP for the races

Config.defaultblipparrillas = 227 -- BLIP for the output grills

-- You can find the keys here: https://gist.github.com/KingCprey/d40f6deb8ac2949d95524448596e2f37

Config.teclaunjugador = 46 -- Key for start the race for one player (singleplayer)

Config.teclamultijugador = 244 -- Key for start the race for more than 1 player or 1 player anyway (multiplayer)

Config.teclatabladepuntuacion = 21 -- Key for open the scoreboard

Config.distanciaalerta = 2 -- This is the distance for that the notification show it

Config.distanciapasarmarker = 5 -- This is the distance for that the player can take the route in the race

Config.distanciaparamostrarelmarcadoractual = 30 -- This is the distance for that the player can see the route when it is off the race

Config.distanciaparamostrarelmarcadoractualencarrera = 3000 -- This is the distance for that the player can see the route when it is in the race

Config.mensajealertajugarensolitario = "Press <b>E</b> for play singleplayer in "

Config.mensajealertajugarmultijugador = "Press <b>M</b> for play multiplayer in "

Config.mensajealertatabladepuntuaciones = "Press <b>LShift</b> for see the scoreboard of the race "

Config.cancelarcarrera = "Press E for leave of the race"

Config.cancelarcarreramultijugador = "Press ESC for leave of the race"

Config.nosalasdisponibles = "No rooms in this moment, you can create one"

Config.botoncrearsala = "Create a room for the race "

Config.refrescarresultados = "Press <b>R</b> for refresh"

Config.presionarparaestarlisto = "Press <b>Enter</b> for be ready"

Config.necesitacoche = "You need come in with a car"

Config.nonecesitacoche = "You need leave of the car, in this race we give you one"

Config.nodejacrearmassalas = "No more rooms can create"

Config.salanodisponibleya = "The room was destroyed because it was empty"

-- DATABASE
Config.tabla = "users" -- table where you have the identifier of the player (Steam identifier or FiveM identifier)
Config.filtro = "identifier" -- column where you have the identifier of the player (Steam identifier or FiveM identifier)

-- If true, it means that the Steam: and license prefixes will be removed:
-- when the user identifier is obtained
Config.removerprefijos = true

-- If it is true, the FiveM identification system will be used
-- If it is false, the Steam identification system will be used
Config.license = true

-- If you column of the database not is firstname and lastname, you should change it in the next lines: 68,75,79,168,177,180,193,216,296,313,355,421,722,739,780 in the file server/multijugador.lua

-- If you column of the database not is firstname and lastname, you should change it in the next lines: 56, 106 in the file server/unjugador.lua

** Config.lua zcarrerascomando **

Config = {}

Config.allowcommand = false

Config.commandeditrace = "editrace"

Config.commandeditraceadvanced = "editraceadvanced"

Config.commandloadrace = "loadrace"

Config.commandnewrace = "newrace"

Config.commandupdaterace = "updaterace"

-- Default configuration of route points
Config.defaultblipmarkers = 38
Config.sizemarkers = 4.0
Config.colorred = 255
Config.colorgreen = 0
Config.colorblue = 0
Config.type = 1

-- Default configuration of the output grids
Config.defaultblipparrillas = 227
Config.sizemarkersparrillas = 4.0
Config.colorredparrillas = 0
Config.colorgreenparrillas = 0
Config.colorblueparrillas = 255
Config.typeparrillas = 1

Config.distanciaparaeditarpunto = 1 -- Distance to edit the point 

-- Velocity for the camera when you are customizing the vehicle
Config.leftandright = 1

Config.forwardandback = 1

Config.upanddown = 1

Preview:

Preview Youtube

If you have any questions, you can leave them in the comments and I will answer them as soon as possible.

Or what do you think about it, something is missing. Please tell me, I will appreciate it.

Thank you

Tebex page to purchase the product

Price: € 10 + tax

elementos | Races - Alone/Multiplayer (tebex.io)

I hope you enjoy it

1 Like

Can’t do that. You must provide a direct download link at the time of purchase. Not allowed to make us come find you for the download.

Sorry about that, now it is fixed and send you the link of the script when you buy the package.

A greetings

zcarrerasv2 has just been released! Discover the tons of features I have included in this new version of my script.

Video fixed, now the text is correct and explains the parts of the video.

If you have any doubt, post here and I will answer you as soon as possible.