[STANDALONE] [UNIQUE] [UPDATE] Menu for Top Server V1.0.3

Description :

This menu is designed to list the players who vote on the Top Server website and to see the number of votes that the player has made. Do not change the name of the resource to avoid running problems

Configuration :

Everything is detailed for each parameter in the cfg file If need I can help you

Required :

Options :

- Reset the number of votes of a player
- Remove a player from the database
- Reset the number of votes of all players
- Remove all players from the database
- Total removal of the database every first of the month with setting in the cfg

Soon in an update :

- Player Rewards in configurable vote steps in the cfg
- Configuring a list visible to all players without access to the management menu

Credits :

Warmenu by Warxander

Script Top Vote

Everything else : Me

Downloading and videos :

Video English

Video French

Github

Direct download

ChangeLogs :

V1.0.3 : Correction of the error of the persistent notification for the access to refuse to non admins

V1.0.2 : Just a quick debug of a debutant error that does not pay attention to the script’s callout in resource lol :stuck_out_tongue: :partying_face:

V1.0.1 : Adding the complete database reset every first of the month ( Thanks @Sir_Smog1 for the suggestion :slight_smile: )

V1.0.0 : First release

5 Likes

Awesome!

I was thinking of rewards for players recently. Gonna bookmark this hope to see an update with the rewards! Nice job.

1 Like

Glad you like it thanks and yes I will do this update in the week with several levels for several possible rewards

very nice script thx for this

your script autowipe at the same time as topserver wipe ?

1 Like

Thank you very much for these compliments and no it is not automatically whipe at the same time as Top Server because we can not have the total votes api is only for the reception of votes by people. The votes on Top Server are whipe every how long please ?

if I do not say bullshit she wipe her all the first of the month

1 Like

I also think about every first of the month actually. I will set up an option that will allow people to completely empty the database every first of the month :slight_smile:

1 Like

thx a lot

1 Like

You’r welcome bro

1 Like

petit soucie avec le systeme whitliste du menu et jai des vote mes rien s’affiche dedans

Speak English please dude

i have a problem with the script nothing is displayed dedant and for time i have no error and whitliste’s concern look at the picture

The problem of the notification was to repair thank you to take into account the changelog and for who is the list of the players ban worries come from you obligatorily I am on a 100% that it is functional.

its possible to add a clicable link for vote on the topmenu ingame ?

thx

1 Like