[STANDALONE] Store Robberies Evolved - v2.0.0

Store Robberies Evolved - Buy Now on Tebex

YouTube Showcase Video:

About SRE:

Expand

Introducing Store Robberies Evolved (SRE), a groundbreaking FiveM resource that takes store robberies to new heights. With 10.5k lines of meticulously crafted code, SRE offers an unparalleled level of dynamism and customization.

At its core, SRE features an advanced AI system that brings shopkeepers to life, each with unique personalities and behaviors. Immerse yourself in a world where NPCs interact with customers and react to unfolding events, all seamlessly integrated and configurable through our intuitive configuration system.

SRE offers a comprehensive ecosystem encompassing every aspect of store robberies, from shoplifting mechanics to cracking open registers and safes. With extensive customization options, server owners can tailor the resource to their liking, ensuring a unique and engaging experience for players.

Prepare to push the boundaries of what’s possible in FiveM with Store Robberies Evolved. Embark on a journey that redefines immersion, interactivity, and customization in the world of store heists.

Welcome to the future of store robberies with SRE.

Features:

Expand

Due to the sheer amount of features and text, please click me to be redirected to the documentation where everything is explained in detail.

Dependencies & Compatibility:

Expand

Our resource is thoughtfully designed to function as a standalone entity, prioritizing independence and minimizing reliance on any specific framework. While it can operate independently, we also offer support for various popular server frameworks, including QBCore, ESX, and QBox, to ensure flexibility and compatibility with a wide range of server setups.

It’s essential to highlight that the sole dependency of our resource is PolyZone.

Optimization:

Expand

With thousands of lines of meticulously crafted code, Store Robberies Evolved (SRE) prioritizes optimization and security. We have implemented efficient coding practices to ensure optimal performance, even with the substantial increase in code size compared to its predecessor.

Our development team has put great effort into optimizing loops, ped management, and data handling, resulting in a resource that runs twice as efficiently as before. SRE is designed to handle the demands of a dynamic and immersive store robbery experience without compromising performance.

Rest assured that security has been a top priority throughout the development process. We have implemented robust measures to protect against potential exploits and ensure the integrity of your server.

With Store Robberies Evolved, you can expect a seamless and optimized gameplay experience that maximizes performance while delivering an unparalleled level of immersion in the world of store heists.

The following tests have been made with 17 active stores

Client Sided Resmon Outside Store: 0.01ms

Client Sided Resmon Inside Store: 0.02ms

Server Sided Resmon: 0.02ms

Security:

Expand

Enhanced Server-Sided Configuration

At the core of our security strategy is a robust server-sided configuration system. By keeping our configuration files server-sided, we ensure that only essential values are transmitted to users. This approach significantly minimizes the risk of exposing sensitive information and potential vulnerabilities, creating a more secure environment for all.

Continuous Security Enhancements

In our ongoing effort to fortify security, we’ve introduced sophisticated measures designed to outsmart potential threats. Our team is dedicated to identifying and mitigating vulnerabilities through comprehensive monitoring, analysis, and the implementation of advanced security protocols.

Advanced Security Features

Our latest enhancements include a series of innovative security measures aimed at preemptively blocking malicious activities:

• In-depth Security and Anti-Cheat System: We’ve developed an alpha security framework designed to intercept and neutralize attempts at cheating. This system employs tokenized events and rigorous checks to ensure that only legitimate server events and functions are executed.

• Server Events and Resource Verification: To further tighten security, we’ve implemented a verification process for server events and resource calls. This measure ensures that only whitelisted resources have access to execute server events, thereby preventing unauthorized or malicious resource interactions.

• Detailed Permission System: Understanding the need for flexible yet secure access controls, we’ve introduced a detailed permission system. This system allows for the precise delineation of permissions for each command, ensuring that users have appropriate access levels based on their roles. This framework not only enhances security but also provides a customizable experience that can be tailored to meet the unique needs of each server.

Commitment to Security

As we continue to evolve and improve our resource, our commitment to security remains steadfast. We are consistently focused on developing “smart” updates that enhance security measures, ensuring that our community can enjoy a secure and immersive gaming experience.

Stay assured that our dedication to maintaining a secure environment is unwavering. We are proactively working to stay ahead of threats, ensuring that our resource remains a safe and enjoyable space for all users.

Encryption - FiveM Escrow:

Expand

Store Robberies Evolved (SRE) is built upon a solid foundation of thousands of lines of code. To ensure the security and integrity of the resource, we have strategically encrypted a portion of the codebase, primarily focusing on the advanced AI NPC system.

The encrypted code, which amounts to around 1,000 lines, safeguards the core functionality of the AI NPCs while still allowing for customization through designated events. This approach strikes a balance between protecting the resource’s intellectual property and providing server owners with the flexibility to tailor certain aspects of the AI behavior to their liking.

Rest assured that the majority of the SRE codebase, accounting for over 90%, remains open and accessible for your customization needs. This means that you have the freedom to modify and adapt the resource to align with your server’s specific requirements and preferences.

Buy Here - Currently 20% OFF

Code is accessible 3,500+ lines accessible, 1000 lines encrypted with Escrow
Subscription-based No
Lines (approximately) 4,500 - Code. 7300 - Config. 11800 All Together.
Requirements PolyZone
Support Yes
4 Likes

Very neat resource. I see it’s mostly open code and from the docs some of npc code seems to be encrypted. I was wondering if it’s open enough to add model target exports to integrate the shop inventory with the same ped model for the robbery?

Hi there,

Thanks for reaching out and expressing interest in the resource. You’re correct that the resource is mostly open-source, with some portions of the NPC code being encrypted.

Regarding your question about adding model target exports to integrate the shop inventory with the same ped model for the robbery - yes, this should be possible as you have access to a global table which includes all the peds (local entities).

I’m actually working on implementing target options myself at the moment, as I’ve received numerous requests for this feature. It’s my first time diving into how everything works together, as I’ve been a bit old-fashioned in my approach until now, but I’ve managed to get everything set up properly.

If you have any more specific questions, feel free to let me know. I’ll be happy to provide more detailed information.

Thanks again for your interest and for bringing up the target options idea!

Best regards,
Cisoko

1 Like

Great! Thanks for bringing something unique and different to the releases.

1 Like

Bought it, Love it!

Good release :heart:

1 Like

:star2: SRE v2.1.5: The Compatibility & Performance Update :star2:

:mag: About The Update

We are happy to introduce Store Robberies Evolved v2.1.5, an important update that brings a host of exciting features and improvements to enhance your FiveM experience after continuous user feedback. This version focuses on expanding compatibility, optimizing performance, and providing greater flexibility for server owners and developers.

:sparkles: What’s New

:dart: Support for Target Resources

• Seamless integration with popular target resources, including ox-target and qb-target, enabling smooth interaction with store elements.
  • Easily configurable settings for each target resource, allowing server owners to customize the gameplay experience to their liking.

:rotating_light: Dispatch System Compatibility

• Expanded support for various dispatch systems, including rcore_dispatch, quasar_dispatch, and codesign_dispatch.
  • Server owners can now choose their preferred dispatch system through the configuration file, ensuring compatibility with their existing setup.

:rocket: Performance Optimizations

• Fine-tuned performance improvements targeting small-scale optimizations, resulting in a smoother and more efficient gameplay experience.
  • Addressed and resolved several onesync-related micro-bugs, enhancing overall stability and reliability.

:unlock: Unencrypted Code for Customization - Developer-Friendly Updates

• Portions of the code have been unencrypted, allowing developers to easily modify and customize the resource to suit their specific needs.
  • This change promotes greater flexibility and empowers the developer community to contribute and extend the functionality of Store Robberies Evolved.

We are committed to continuously improve SRE and provide the best possible experience for users. Stay tuned for more exciting updates and enhancements in the future. Happy robbing!

is it possible to only have melee weapons for UK servers that don’t want peds with firearms?

I got the store robbery script I ran into trouble but I got support fast and they helped me figure it out I love the script I would rate it 5 :star2: amazing

1 Like

Hi there,

Thanks for reaching out and expressing interest in the resource. Regarding your question about adding melee-only options for peds with firearms, we are specifically adding an option for it in today’s update. But even without the update, it is possible in theory as you can set all the possible weapons of the ped to a melee weapon through the config. The only difference would be the speech of the NPC, i hardcoded specific behavior based on the NPC’s reaction.

Regardless, it will be included in today’s update! Thanks again for your interest and for bringing up the melee-only weapons idea!

Best Regards,
Cisoko

:star2: SRE v2.3.1: The Expansion Update :star2:

:mag: About The Update

We are happy to present Store Robberies Evolved v2.3.1, a significant update that introduces a range of new features, expands compatibility, and optimizes performance based on valuable user feedback. This version focuses on enhancing the overall gameplay experience, providing more options for server owners, and delivering a smoother and more immersive FiveM experience by only editting config files!

:sparkles: What’s New

:dart: New Features and Additions

• Introducing new skill games that can be easily configured through the resource’s settings. These minigames are not directly included in the resource but can be downloaded from an open repository and seamlessly integrated through the config.

• Added flexibility in specifying the type of money rewarded to players, allowing server owners to choose between cash, bank, or any other supported currency type based on their framework.

• Expanded configuration options for NPC shopkeeper behavior, including the ability to control their reaction to whitelisted players aiming inside the shop, their weapon preferences (melee only or not), and their surrender behavior.

• Introduced a toggle to enable or disable the possibility of headshotting NPC shopkeepers, providing server owners with more control over the gameplay dynamics.

• Added an option to incorporate randomness in shopkeeper decisions, creating a more dynamic and unpredictable experience.

:rocket: Performance Optimizations and Bug Fixes

• Reworked the ESX code to resolve all known micro-bug issues, ensuring a more stable and reliable experience for ESX users.
  • Addressed and fixed various bugs that were identified following previous updates, enhancing overall performance and gameplay consistency.

:movie_camera: YouTube Update Showcase

• Will be included in a bit, currently editting the video.

We remain dedicated to delivering the best possible experience with Store Robberies Evolved and will continue to listen to user feedback to drive future updates and improvements. Thank you for your ongoing support, and we hope you enjoy the new features and enhancements in v2.3.1. Happy robbing!