[STANDALONE] Store Robberies by SpecialStos - v1.1.2

Love the plug-in. Thanks for the hard work. Having a great time with so far. Very reliable and 0 lag. Watch out though, these guys fight back. I got shot in the face last night :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

anyone know what happened to the tebex store??

Website, back live (new link). Updates on resources this week.

Setting up a test server, building automated tutorials just so it is easier for the public to realize how things work.

Dear Moderators,

I hope youโ€™re doing well. I wanted to request the removal of this topic from the site. I have recently released version 2.0 of this resource, which is a complete rewrite from scratch and spent around 300 hours on it. The old version, which is currently listed here, is no longer being sold or supported by our team since last year where i made the decision to take a break from FiveM for personal reasons. I will not delete it though from keymaster as there were quite the sales back in 2021 and i want everyone to always have access to the version they paid for.

In light of this update, I have submitted the new resource, titled โ€œStore Robberies Evolved,โ€ for your review yesterday night. This is the most current and refined version of the product. I will link you as well to our documentation for further clarity.

I kindly ask that you take down this outdated listing and instead consider reviewing the newest version I have submitted.

Thank you for your time and consideration.

Sincerely,
Cisoko

OP request