[STANDALONE] Sha4ow's Boarding Pass Script 1$

Experience the excitement of air travel with Sha4ow’s Boarding Pass Script! This immersive FiveM script enhances the player connection experience by presenting them with a stylish and interactive adaptive card that mimics a real-life boarding pass.

Update Showcase Video

Features

• Realistic Boarding Pass Card: When players connect to the server, they are greeted with a sleek and visually appealing adaptive card that resembles a genuine boarding pass.
  • Dynamic Flight Information: The boarding pass card displays essential flight details, including the server name, flight status, passenger name, seat number, departure time, and arrival time. It creates a sense of immersion and realism for your players.
  • Customizable Content: The script includes a configuration file where you can easily modify the boarding pass content to match your server’s theme or preferences. Customize the server name, player name, flight code, and more!
  • Easy Integration: The script is designed to work seamlessly with the popular QB Core framework for FiveM. It integrates smoothly into your existing server setup without any hassle.
  • Enhanced Player Engagement: With its elegant design and captivating visuals, Sha4ow’s Boarding Pass Script adds an extra layer of immersion and engagement to your server. Provide your players with an unforgettable boarding experience!

Now, you have the power to take your server’s boarding experience to a whole new level by offering it in not just one, but SIX different languages! How cool is that? :earth_africa::speaking_head::sparkles:

From Hindi to English, Spanish, French, German, and Italian, you can now choose your preferred language for the boarding pass script. And here’s the best part: it’s as simple as a Copy Paste! :computer_mouse::abc:

Installation

1. Clone or download the Sha4ow’s Boarding Pass Script repository.
  2. Rename the resource folder to Sha4ow_BoardingPass. Note: Do not rename the resource folder as it may cause issues with the script.
  3. Place the Sha4ow_BoardingPass folder in the resources directory of your FiveM server.
  4. Add start Sha4ow_BoardingPass to your server.cfg file.
  5. Start your FiveM server.

:closed_book:Guide Book

For more detailed installation instructions and configuration options, please refer to the README.md file included in the repository.

Get Started with Immersive Boarding Passes

Give your players an elevated and immersive connection experience with Sha4ow’s Boarding Pass Script. Elevate the realism of your server and create a memorable atmosphere of air travel.

Get Sha4ow’s Boarding Pass Script now!

Code accessible No
Subscription based No
Lines (approximately) 315
Requirements QB-Core/Esx
Support Yes

Support and Contributions

If you encounter any issues or have suggestions for improvement, feel free to open an issue on the GitHub repository. Contributions and pull requests are also welcome!

If you require assistance with the provided script, kindly refer to my GitHub repository mentioned in the forum post. You can find detailed documentation and additional support resources there. Thank you for considering my help, and I look forward to assisting you further.Github

Due to the regrettable actions of certain individuals who have chosen to engage in unwarranted negativity and spread baseless hate, I have made the conscious decision to relocate the script to a paid section. However, please be assured that the script remains available free of charge (1$) on my Tebex platform. This measure has been implemented to comply with forum regulations and discourage those who lack understanding or exhibit a tendency to engage in misguided behavior. I appreciate your understanding in this matter and encourage you to reach out if you require any further assistance.

The folder name , meh :sweat_smile: even 1$ . If can change then i will buy :grinning:

Eh, It’s a neat little script but i don’t much care for the fact that it advertises his discord link and stuff in the players F8 console everytime they fly in, this is also not changeable.
For $1 I suppose it could be worse.

hello i am glad you like my work and i am super happy & I understand the importance of removing the server and console prints, and as i told before and i am now that I assure you they will be gone in the final version. but as I’m currently facing personal challenges, including anxiety, panic attacks, depression, and financial Issues which is affecting my ability to push updates quickly. However, please know that I am committed to delivering an enhanced experience despite these difficulties. Your feedback matters greatly, and I’m grateful for your understanding and support. :heart: :heart:

The store purchase link has expired

my store is currently undergoing maintenance for a short while to bring you an even better shopping experience. Apologies for any inconvenience. I’ll be back up and running in about 2 days.

Thanks for your understanding!

How can i buy it, The store link is invalid